Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is bare body for man allowed in public?

Default Re: Is bare body for man allowed in public?

I think bare body should not be allowed in public, we should be properly attired even when swimming. Babies should also be wearing clothes when they are being born, especially if the baby is a boy and the mother is a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by poh6702 View Post
    That is the whole problem, as long as it is not against Singapore Law and noting spell out in the Condo By-law about dress code, we don't have the right to enforce. On the other hand residents can also complains, we can only bring the complains to the guy.
    Here is my advice to you: take deep breaths and learn to mind your own bloody business. You have no bloody right to dictate your sanctimonious beliefs to others.

Quote Originally Posted by NazgulKing View Post
    Here is my advice to you: take deep breaths and learn to mind your own bloody business. You have no bloody right to dictate your sanctimonious beliefs to others.
    Come on..he is afraid of the wrath of aunties.

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Come on..he is afraid of the wrath of aunties.
    Is he seeing this?

How do men swim in your condo? With shirt on?

Quote Originally Posted by christeo View Post
    his condo all prc. prc can do all they want. even shitting in the pool.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by christeo View Post
    Have you seen this before?

I would like to clarify the whole situation, I am very surprise to see some responses that are uncalled for! Seems that there are many frustrated forumers that find opportunities to air their life frustration when there is opportunities and their immaturity.

I am one of the Condo Council member, I also have been seeing this man exercising with bare body and going into the lobby taking lift back to his home with bare body. It doesn't bother me at all. But since there are few complaints from residents, I just want to hear more views from more people to know where we stands, is there anything I don't know. Don't forget, as a responsible council we also need to provide a response to those who complaint, this will be the job of the MA.

Thanks to all for your valuable views and pointers.

I would like to close this thread to stop more Bullets, Bombs and Rockets from frying around.

Regards.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poh6702 View Post
    I would like to clarify the whole situation, I am very surprise to see some responses that are uncalled for! Seems that there are many frustrated forumers that find opportunities to air their life frustration when there is opportunities and their immaturity.

I am one of the Condo Council member, I also have been seeing this man exercising with bare body and going into the lobby taking lift back to his home with bare body. It doesn't bother me at all. But since there are few complaints from residents, I just want to hear more views from more people to know where we stands, is there anything I don't know. Don't forget, as a responsible council we also need to provide a response to those who complaint, this will be the job of the MA.

Thanks to all for your valuable views and pointers.

I would like to close this thread to stop more Bullets, Bombs and Rockets from frying around.

Regards.
    It is not against the law to be top naked for a man. It is also not inappropriate if the man is exercising and returning to his condo via the lift top naked. The complaints have no grounds. It is as simple as that.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 5th August 2014 at 01:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12