Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Phayee items

Default Re: Phayee items

Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    Hi Trey,

Already pass yours to the others who came to BK today...anyway, let me know if you are still interested, I will try to see if I can get a spare one for you...

Hi JD Thanks.
    put me on the confirmation list again.

Quote Originally Posted by whacker
    It was finally a pleasure to meet you in person. Thank you very much for the adaptor and lots of tips.

(Trey, thanks for giving up the adaptor so that I can have one. Hope I'll make good use of it and snap more nice pix. )

As for the rest, it was nice meeting you all and hope I can make it for the next outing!

Once again, for JD for taking time out to help out fellow Lumixer like me

no prob Whacker...hey share us the pics soon

Default Re: Phayee items - The next collection

The next collection date:14 October 2005
    Time: 6.pm ~ 7.30pm
    Venue: Singpost Central (Next to Paya Lebah MRT) - at Coffee Bean

Please note that for those who had ordered and yet to collect, this will probably be the last time I am holding the items for you.

Once this collection date is over, any left over item will be opened for the rest of the Lumixers who are eagerly wanting to get the items.

Of course, this will not be the last time that I will order. I know that I am busy, but at the same time, I am exploring a better method in distributing these items (and probably more in the future) to benefit everyone here in the forum.

Please note that for those who had ordered and yet to collect, this will probably be the last time I am holding the items for you.

Once this collection date is over, any left over item will be opened for the rest of the Lumixers who are eagerly wanting to get the items.

Of course, this will not be the last time that I will order. I know that I am busy, but at the same time, I am exploring a better method in distributing these items (and probably more in the future) to benefit everyone here in the forum.
    wow...

need any companionship ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

[QUOTE=JimDavis]The next collection date:14 October 2005

Phey! wat a relief! Couldnt make it the other time, will not make it a miss this time round.
    Thanks JD for your effort to bring a smile to everyboby interested. Finally, my neck can relax now!!!!he..he..

Is my name Donald on the list? for the release shutter.
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

Wohoo...!! Another meet up. Wish I could go but a bit tied up on Friday evening. You guys enjoy ya....

Quote Originally Posted by donkuok
    Is my name Donald on the list? for the release shutter.
    Please help yourself to check your name here.

In case for those that who had forgotten the prices for all the various items, please refer to the latest pricing in B/S.

I do not impose any fuel tax, though the fuel cost has been madly increased lately.

hey jim.. how do i reconise u ? i'm new to such activities..

Quote Originally Posted by ETboy
    hey jim.. how do i reconise u ? i'm new to such activities..
    read post #43

Just go inside Burger King and shout: "JimDavis!!! where the fxxx are u??!!" I am sure I will pretend that I am not the person

Hahaha...joke aside, you will likely to see a man who will be wearing either a Nikon cap, or a Hard Rock Cafe cap with the word "Saigon" at the side...

JD is easy to see..

* maybe JD, u would like to post a pic of u here.. so all buyers will know..

Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    read post #43

Just go inside Burger King and shout: "JimDavis!!! where the fxxx are u??!!" I am sure I will pretend that I am not the person

Hahaha...joke aside, you will likely to see a man who will be wearing either a Nikon cap, or a Hard Rock Cafe cap with the word "Saigon" at the side...

JD is easy to see..

Yes, that almost happened to me but luckily I went with someone that knows him...my WIFE !!

In case for those that who had forgotten the prices for all the various items, please refer to the latest pricing in B/S.

I do not impose any fuel tax, though the fuel cost has been madly increased lately.
    And security surcharges has been built in

Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03

JD is easy to see..

Huh? Post my photo here? Then I become celebrity liao...next time walk on street, for no reason ppl come to me and shout at me: "JimDavis! Do you still have Phayee items to sell har??" Then I will faint...

In fact, it is easy to spot me, just look around for someone who carry lots of things in a bag, of course, need to be a man, who sits outside Coffee Bean there, looking outward for people...Also, I will intentionally put some of the Phayee items on table to attract attention.

Quote Originally Posted by edwinong
    And security surcharges has been built in
    Hmmmm...forget about it hor...must charge to Edwin separately liao.

Yes, that almost happened to me but luckily I went with someone that knows him...my WIFE !!
    Penyu...start shooting buay? Wanna see your work leh.

In fact, it is easy to spot me, just look around for someone who carry lots of things in a bag, of course, need to be a man, who sits outside Coffee Bean there, looking outward for people...Also, I will intentionally put some of the Phayee items on table to attract attention.
    hey... that wat i suggest to u last time..

Penyu...start shooting buay? Wanna see your work leh.
    Haha...

This weekend lah...

Haven't got my filters and ring yet.

Haha...

This weekend lah...

Haven't got my filters and ring yet.
    jia you jia you..

pic pic pic...

hi JD, didnt get round to thanking you for making the trip to millenia....havent got round to using the remote yet...hopefully will have chance over the weekends...just started on my new job, so its been helluva busy....thanks again JD...appreciate your effort in coordinating...
    also, do take care of your health, since you've been jetsetting around...
    too many shots...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast