Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

lawson
    Guests

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Quote Originally Posted by imakan
    I just got the call 10 mins ago too... thank goodness for Google... now I will know what to say!
    ME TOO MY FREN JUS GOT A CALL FM THE SAME STUDIO.I WONDER HOW THEY GET OUR INFO AND I AM INTERESTED TO TRACK DOWN THE COMPANY THAT SUPPLY SUCH INFO TO THEM AND BRING THEM TO COURT AND NAIL THEM AGAINST THE WALL ONCE AND FOR ALL.

lawson
    Guests

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Either details collected from those surveys or from lucky draws. I kena once, from SCHOOL SURVEY done by students! Some AIA thingy.

I avoid those srurvey-takers. Or just dun fill in particulars. Actually if it's a true survey for statistical purpose, how come need your contact details?
    JUS A GOOD ADVICE TO ALL YOU FOLKS OUT THERE NEVER NEVER TO GIVE YR IC NO ON ANY BLOODY SO CALLED CONTEST FORMS. I HOPE THE LAW SOCIETY IN SINGAPORE OR THE AUTHORITY TO WAKE UP AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO KERB THESE INFO SELLING AROUND AND PENALISE THE SELLER AND USER HEAVILY.

Quote Originally Posted by lawson
    JUS A GOOD ADVICE TO ALL YOU FOLKS OUT THERE NEVER NEVER TO GIVE YR IC NO ON ANY BLOODY SO CALLED CONTEST FORMS. I HOPE THE LAW SOCIETY IN SINGAPORE OR THE AUTHORITY TO WAKE UP AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO KERB THESE INFO SELLING AROUND AND PENALISE THE SELLER AND USER HEAVILY.
    thats right.. privacy is important not to let anyone gets it. so do not give it to anyone just like that.

lawson
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by SunshinePeach
    I would advise you guys not to waste your time gng for the trials. Cos the makeup and pictures aren't professionally taken. And they won't let you off so easily... Kept trying to ask u to sign their package.

Unfortunately, I was 1 of the victim. Wasn't strong enough to say NO... so, signed up for a $1488 package. Of cse, I signed the package unwillingly. There's no way to fight the case cos they made us sign an agreement to say we bought the package willingly. My Foot! I was cursing and swearing that friend who referred me to this blood sucking company as I was signing for the package. I told them that I needed time to consider, but alas, they used the same techniques like saying they will delete all the pics.

Actually, i do not mind the pics being deleted away cos I cant find a single nice pics amongst the 200+ pics taken. After all, the makeup were done by a part-timer and the so-called image consultants actually asked me to choose my own outfit! Wat kind of image consultant is this? I became my own consultant?! And the makeup and hairstyle is worse.. I think i look better w/o them!

I wanted to leave but they just refused to let me. I am advising pple who are weak like me... never even have anything to do with this Naughtybynature image consultants.

I tried to cancel the package.. and their only reply was, "the company has our firm policy of non-refundable". My gosh! They did not even bother to ask me what i am unhappy abt. Seems like their firm policy is more impt than their customers! Sighz.. To think that our Prime Minister is aiming for better customer service.. With companies like this... i seriously doubt we can!

Nothing is free and u have a big price to pay if u even go for their trials! THey told me that their albums were purchased from Korea... and their package is valued for money! But i really can't see the value.
    Hi Sunshine,

even I did not fell into their trap I have make a complaint to CASE asking them to take some action.It is not the photo I am worrying abt its the information of the people they call that I am most worried of.If CASE do not take any action especially the thing that you hv mentioned regarding customer service which our PM Lee is encouraging us to cultivate then I have no choice but to feed these info to the PM for action.

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Call again and tell them u are 31, see how they reply u.

erm...my mum is 67 years old and she received a call 2 days ago...

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Hi, Lawson, tats great! Thank u and do give us some updates. I wanna see how the company is being dealt with! For my case.. i guess, nothing can be done.. money paid... but i am not gng for the phototaking sessions anyway. Money already wasted.. no point wasting more time, right?

I didnt know this thread exist until I decided to read up what Kopitiam is all about.

I was invited by them for a free photo shoot last year just like everybody else so I took it up anyway. On the appointed day I happen to have a business seminar and needed to wear my full suite, so I brought that along for the shoot after the seminar.
    The ppl were very nice from start to finish. I wasnt even pressurised to accept their packages. One thing I did during the shoot is that I started asking them questions about their business, and slowly they realise that I too am a photographer. I was just having fun being a non-paying customer. So when the time comes to select my best 2 shots, they just wouldnt tell me how much their packages are knowing that I wont even take up any of their offers. All this happened last year.

Yesterday 13/10/2006 I got a call from them saying that I won a right to have a photoshoot for free again, the 2nd time. And knowing how they work I simply accept the invitation and will be seeing them again next week. This time I dont even bother to say that I came last year. I dont mind wasting 2 hours of my time for a free shoot.

Any ladies out there want to partner me as a couple?

The trick is, if you want to go tryout their photoshoot, dont tell them you're a photographer.
    Last edited by YogiBear; 14th October 2006 at 03:53 PM.
    search me on Google "simonKLgoh"

Bloody irritating got a call form them while I was in Korea, then I informed them not to call me.

About 45 minutes later, got called again, and gave 'em a piece of my mind. Told them to never call again.

They're one of the worst photographers ever. Poorest service rendered.
    On a friend's recommendation, I went for a photoshoot like about 2 years ago and they still havent finish delivering the goods.

My experience was bad. The photoshoot was fine, but the post production was done horribly. They took forever to develop the photos. What's more, on checking the photos, those with white background had printing marks on them (no quality control). When I had to send it back for reprinting, again they took forever.

They even left out the fact that my package entitled me to 2 poster size pictures. I had to do a another selection for those photos. Editing took another super long time.

When I finally went to collect the white background photos and the poster size pictures, one of the poster size pictures had a stain on it (again!). They had to do it for me again. By the time this happened, it was like 1.5 years had passed since my photoshoot.

The designer decided to compensate me for my long wait for offering to do up another 10 pictures on photoshop. Decided to test his skill by letting him do it. It was Jun 06 when i sent him the pictures that I want for photoshop. Now, end Oct 06, he claims he did not receive them.. and haven't done it yet lah! So after 2 years plus.. my account with them still not closed yet.

That's the worst place to do a photoshoot. Super irresponsible. Never go to them. Photos taken were fine, but the post production was so-so. Sigh....

Smile Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

got an unsolicited call from them recently. told them that i am not interested. hung up.

vince123123
    Guests

Did you have to pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by wiskiz View Post
    They're one of the worst photographers ever. Poorest service rendered.
    On a friend's recommendation, I went for a photoshoot like about 2 years ago and they still havent finish delivering the goods.

My experience was bad. The photoshoot was fine, but the post production was done horribly. They took forever to develop the photos. What's more, on checking the photos, those with white background had printing marks on them (no quality control). When I had to send it back for reprinting, again they took forever.

They even left out the fact that my package entitled me to 2 poster size pictures. I had to do a another selection for those photos. Editing took another super long time.

When I finally went to collect the white background photos and the poster size pictures, one of the poster size pictures had a stain on it (again!). They had to do it for me again. By the time this happened, it was like 1.5 years had passed since my photoshoot.

The designer decided to compensate me for my long wait for offering to do up another 10 pictures on photoshop. Decided to test his skill by letting him do it. It was Jun 06 when i sent him the pictures that I want for photoshop. Now, end Oct 06, he claims he did not receive them.. and haven't done it yet lah! So after 2 years plus.. my account with them still not closed yet.

That's the worst place to do a photoshoot. Super irresponsible. Never go to them. Photos taken were fine, but the post production was so-so. Sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Did you have to pay for it?
    this one definitely is a package, not free one.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

vince123123
    Guests

Then perhaps the "victim" should consider CASE or SCT.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    this one definitely is a package, not free one.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567