Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinabluez
    Got a call from them also last week on my HP.

Busy at that time. Tell them to call me later. Called me again when I was unable to pick up calls.

And guess what, they called my HOME!

Wonder how they got both my HP and home number?
    Either details collected from those surveys or from lucky draws. I kena once, from SCHOOL SURVEY done by students! Some AIA thingy.

I avoid those srurvey-takers. Or just dun fill in particulars. Actually if it's a true survey for statistical purpose, how come need your contact details?

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Quote Originally Posted by hub_bo
    Wah.. so much critism on NBN.. sm ppl stil recommend me go...

Hub Bo.. I think those pple who recommend u to go must be those who "recommended" u and gave ur details to that company! Hahahaa.. If u sign up a package.. the friend who recommended u will get some $$ rebate, u know?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshinePeach
    Hub Bo.. I think those pple who recommend u to go must be those who "recommended" u and gave ur details to that company! Hahahaa.. If u sign up a package.. the friend who recommended u will get some $$ rebate, u know?
    Wow really? That's not ethical of NBN and the friend, knowing NBN is scam.

Call me a sadist, but i liked these hard sellers... Gives u a chance to be rude w/o feeling guilty

Tho being an angel :P i am nt usually rude, i onli "dao" ppl. hahahz! Those who are timid one shud go "train" damn fun...

n ... please dun sae i am a sadist :P

Call me a sadist, but i liked these hard sellers... Gives u a chance to be rude w/o feeling guilty

Tho being an angel :P i am nt usually rude, i onli "dao" ppl. hahahz! Those who are timid one shud go "train" damn fun...

n ... please dun sae i am a sadist :P
    If they call you, you'll know how to respond.

I'm not rude person, but if they call me, I'll be a difficult customer.

Those operators have quite thick skin and tough ears (listen to everyone 'scolding and suan'-ing them).

Anyone here have any samples taken by the company?

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    If they call you, you'll know how to respond.

I'm not rude person, but if they call me, I'll be a difficult customer.

Those operators have quite thick skin and tough ears (listen to everyone 'scolding and suan'-ing them).

Haha ey wun call me 1 lor.. i am but a poor student :P

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Wow really? That's not ethical of NBN and the friend, knowing NBN is scam.
    They cannot be considered scam for they deliver their services. The only problem is their tactics. They can be very very rude after they know that u are not taking their services. Interesting thing is that they can tell me that many pp felt very diff when they first step into their shop. Yeah sure it was on a negative side.

I wonder by the time i bcm 21 the shop stil dere anot.. wan go play !!! oops.

Quote Originally Posted by CreaXion
    They cannot be considered scam for they deliver their services. The only problem is their tactics. They can be very very rude after they know that u are not taking their services. Interesting thing is that they can tell me that many pp felt very diff when they first step into their shop. Yeah sure it was on a negative side.
    I see.... They deliberately pressurize people to buy. Spoiling the image and art.

Also hitching on people's misconception of model shoots being glamorous.

I wonder by the time i bcm 21 the shop stil dere anot.. wan go play !!! oops.
    Do they only call people above 21?
    I 18 only, they won't call me.

Tell them you are a photographer working for a rival company (just name one, there are many such as Jean Yip, Colorbox, Glamour Shots, etc.)

Tell them you don't mind accepting their invitation, with the condition that you are allowed to bring your camera along so that you can documentary their studio setups.

hahah dun nid waste my breathe la.. my frenz sae i got "dao" look.. look like fierce tigress HAHAHA...

just got a call from this scammers yesterday.. thanks guys for giving us the heads up so we know what to do now

I've already posted in 2 other forums warning people of this. Strange, not many people kena over at the two forums. Hmmm.

think many people is very happy to just walk away with two photos free, so no issue with them.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    Last week they called me also.
    I told them that I am not interested and they still insist.
    Then I told them I am a photog too and they straight hung up the phone..
    They called me again today..
    I said 'NO' straight..

Kenna this before too..more than 1 year plus... me n my wife went.. was still very new in photography then...

Well, i would say..if you have the time... and you are "strong and firm", yes you can go and give it a try. Their stuff is just not outstanding and too normal ( for the price they are quoting). But i can understand why it cost so much because their overhead is rather high.

For my case, i don't experience any rudeness and etc... they tried very hard to convince us.. but we are "strong" to reject. They will give you 2 photos @ 60 dpi and resolution of about at least 2000 the short side, if i remember correctly. The print out is still pretty good if you do some PP and pump up the dpi.
    Last edited by evershine; 21st August 2006 at 11:05 PM.
    "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."- Jim Elliot

vince123123
    Guests

2000px on the short side would roughly equate to 6MP, assuming the long side is 3000px

I just got the call 10 mins ago too... thank goodness for Google... now I will know what to say!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast