Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Redstone,

I think a lot of pple complained to CASE.. but CASE can't do anything abt it. Maybe some1 shld write to the Straits Times Forum abt this company.. then, probably, they will be less aggressive... Newspapers forum is a very powerful and strong media... unfortunately, my english not powerful enough... hahahaa.. Why don't all of us join forces, since there are so many complaints? Heeeheeee...

Why are u angry? U are 1 of the "lucky" winners as well?

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

If got such call to collect prizes which you never participated, give them your occupation as senior lawyer of your own company or ask them whether you can pose in your Police Inspector uniform ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    If got such call to collect prizes which you never participated, give them your occupation as senior lawyer of your own company or ask them whether you can pose in your Police Inspector uniform ....

Looks like I'm the latest victim here....

They said "consolation prize from participating in the Great Singapore Sale".

The best part was, I haven't done any shopping since Chinese New Year, so GSS my ASS.

I knew it couldn't be that easy. Thank god for Google. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Ask if can shoot you in your senior judge uniform. Your brother is Police Inspector. Sister is senior lawyer. You want a family portrait done.

See how the operator react.

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Ask if can shoot you in your senior judge uniform. Your brother is Police Inspector. Sister is senior lawyer. You want a family portrait done.

See how the operator react.
    If what you say is true, and I were the owner of NBN, I simply invite you to come over for a family portraits, I will shoot you for FREE! and I will offer you a 20"x24" canvas print with classic woodren frame, FREE also!! in return you have to let me display this portraits at my windows without any condition and as long as I wish. No Display of portraits, No deal.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

NBNS strikes again. My friend kena. Better warn him.

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Oh yeah... if any1 likes the services provided by the company, i am willing to give up my 1400+ package @ 50% discount!!!

The big boss of NBN is British, residing in South Africa. He has similiar businesses in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Shanghai.

How do I know? You may ask. Last year, they invited me to their main office at Circular Road. They wanted me to be their chief photographer for their Singapore studio. They offered me $3K starting salary. I turned them down without much thought.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    The big boss of NBN is British, residing in South Africa. He has similiar businesses in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Shanghai.

How do I know? You may ask. Last year, they invited me to their main office at Circular Road. They wanted me to be their chief photographer for their Singapore studio. They offered me $3K starting salary. I turned them down without much thought.
    Taiwan, HK and Shanghai businesses are also scam companies?

I suppose the only way to close it down is to sue them.

Definite Con Job

The best part was after we declined, the sales pitch was saying "See all the happy people here coming back for the second and third photo shoots?"

I said "Yes, I would also come back here if I already had spent that kind of money. Happy or not - I doubt it."

She kept quiet.

Now i know how to respond when NBN calls. Muhahah....

Wah.. so much critism on NBN.. sm ppl stil recommend me go...

Quote Originally Posted by hub_bo
    Wah.. so much critism on NBN.. sm ppl stil recommend me go...
    Don't go. It's scam.

Last week they called me also.
    I told them that I am not interested and they still insist.
    Then I told them I am a photog too and they straight hung up the phone..

Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    Last week they called me also.
    I told them that I am not interested and they still insist.
    Then I told them I am a photog too and they straight hung up the phone..
    LOL, Clubsnap too notorious to them?

How come I never receive any call from them?

maybe I always state my occupation as photographer...

Got a call from them also last week on my HP.

Busy at that time. Tell them to call me later. Called me again when I was unable to pick up calls.

And guess what, they called my HOME!

Wonder how they got both my HP and home number?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinabluez
    Got a call from them also last week on my HP.

Busy at that time. Tell them to call me later. Called me again when I was unable to pick up calls.

And guess what, they called my HOME!

Wonder how they got both my HP and home number?
    when people fill in their particulars to take part on whatever lucky draws from exhibitions, shopping malls, supermarkets, they are inviting companies like these to contact them for "free goodies".

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast