Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Quote Originally Posted by oreomiuz
    I just got a call for winning a consolation prize with "Naughty By Nature" too and guess what?

They say 21 is too young and requires me to bring my parents or either one of them, along for photoshoot.

Ain't 21 an adult age? Hurhurhur... Craps!
    Guess they may afraid that 21 yrs old and below dun have enuf money for their package. hahaha... So ask parents along to pay for their child`s package loh.

My gf went to a free shoot something, end up she paid more than what she expected. So nothing is free... Esp, those MakeOver, Yoga Centre, Fitness Centre,...etc. Really cant stand their push-selling, once you tell them you are not going to buy, their attitude change immediately... So rude.

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

What I have difficulty understanding is why people pay more than they want and then regret it later and tell everyone about it.

Isn't it easier to just say no at the beginning? I don't think these people have a gun to your heads when "forcing" you to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Suekay
    Guess they may afraid that 21 yrs old and below dun have enuf money for their package. hahaha... So ask parents along to pay for their child`s package loh.

My gf went to a free shoot something, end up she paid more than what she expected. So nothing is free... Esp, those MakeOver, Yoga Centre, Fitness Centre,...etc. Really cant stand their push-selling, once you tell them you are not going to buy, their attitude change immediately... So rude.

I just got a call from them today I told the caller that I wanted to find out more about the company first and if she has more details about this 'promotion'. All she did was to repeat over and over again that she'll call me back later to confirm what time I would like to go down...yada yada yada... She just didn't get my point that I wanted to think about it first

Irritating ...only know their standard sales pitch and dun know how to answer any questions at all!

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Dear Vince,

Aiya.. we, the fellow victims are telling everyone abt our experience so as to caution others not to fall for the same tricks. Not really to badmouth the company. Anyway, if the company aint tat bad, then, there wouldnt be so many complaints, right?

They even told me that 80% of their clients liked their services so much that they signed up for the package straight after the trial everyday. Of cse, i dunno how true this is. Maybe we shld start a NBYN club to share views of their services and makeover skills etc.. and to discuss why they sign the package in the 1st place... hahahaa... Any1 care to start?

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    What I have difficulty understanding is why people pay more than they want and then regret it later and tell everyone about it.

Isn't it easier to just say no at the beginning? I don't think these people have a gun to your heads when "forcing" you to buy.

you'll be surprised how shy some people can be to reject others and how easily affected by pressure. They just want to get out of the sticky situation quick so just say 'ok'. Everyone is different so I guess it's quite hard for them to say 'no' in the beginning. Trust me I know a handful of such ppl.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

vince123123
    Guests

Hmm, that's indeed true - its probably these group of people which such companies try to target and take advantage of....oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    you'll be surprised how shy some people can be to reject others and how easily affected by pressure. They just want to get out of the sticky situation quick so just say 'ok'. Everyone is different so I guess it's quite hard for them to say 'no' in the beginning. Trust me I know a handful of such ppl.

Got a call from them a few weeks ago.

Telemarketer: "Congrats u've won a makeover package from NaughtyByNature....blah blah"
    Me: "What lucky draw? How did u get my cellphone no.?"
    TM: "You must have took part in it and can't remember maybe?"
    Me: "I don't take part in any lucky draw with a make-over as the prize. Car maybe."
    TM: "oh maybe you put your business card at some restuarants before? We have tie-in with a few restuarants."
    Me: "Firstly I don't throw my business card around. Secondly my cellphone no. is not printed there."
    TM: *silence for awhile* (Click!)

Wad the hell...

Till now, I'm still wondering where they got my cellphone #. Maybe from CS B&S section!!

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Hi, Jango,

Why don't go and try the trial... and let us know whether u are happy with the makeover?

My guess is its got something to do with Asian culture. Firstly, people take the bait because of a very simple reason - greed. Hey its FREE! Yes even if its just 2 photos they will take the trouble to travel and waste half a day there. Now after going through the shoot and all the jazz, some people will feel paiseh to just take the 2 free photos and walk away. Afterall, the studio has provided MUA, studio and photographers for FREE! So with some pressurising from the sales people and more importantly not wanted to appear as cheapos, some will end up signing the package to save "face". Soon after they will regret and feel being coerced into an unfair deal, then go CASE to complain and make noise in forums making themselves look like victims. The thing is - they forgot what got them into this situation in the first place. Greed. I know some people will get offended by this, but sorry to say there is no unfair dealings here. Unethical definitely but the studio didn't do anything illegal. Nobody was cheated or tricked or wrestled into signing up the package. You know perfectly what you were in for when you sign on the dotted line. This is precisely why CASE is not doing anything.

This thread is related to this thread

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=204393

Happy reading

I just got a call from Naughty by Nature abt 10 mins ago LOL, when I asked how did they get my no, and what lucky draw, she couldn't give me an answer :P

Told them I'm not interested, and then she said "OH! you can ask someone to take your prize for you".

Righhttttt
    Last edited by evildolly; 30th June 2006 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshinePeach
    Hi, Jango,

Why don't go and try the trial... and let us know whether u are happy with the makeover?

Went over to NBYN few days back with other half. Yes, they practise pressure sales tatic.

I find their make-over "ok-ok" and their photos appalling. It looks more like happy trigger snapshots. There are 3 persons trying their best to persuade us to purchase their packages - a sales images , one lady and a ang mo.

I give them a drop (reject outright) when our appointment for a fine dinning is near We left happily .

One thing about this sales rep : I noted that usually once u state that you are not interested without any reason and insist on leaving from the deal immediately, they are less likely to stop you. Be insistent. Never give them the hint, for such sales rep- just tell them upfront directly . Afterall, they are not holding a gun onto your head , do they ?
    Last edited by kitkat; 1st July 2006 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    Went over to NBYN few days back with other half. Yes, they practise pressure sales tatic.

I find their make-over "ok-ok" and their photos appalling. It looks more like happy trigger snapshots. There are 3 persons trying their best to persuade us to purchase their packages - a sales images , one lady and a ang mo.

I give them a drop (reject outright) when our appointment for a fine dinning is near We left happily .

One thing about this sales rep : I noted that usually once u state that you are not interested without any reason and insist on leaving from the deal immediately, they are less likely to stop you. Be insistent. Never give them the hint, for such sales rep- just tell them upfront directly . Afterall, they are not holding a gun onto your head , do they ?
    At least u left happily. My wife and I left with a super annoyed and disgusted feeling

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Guess what??? I received a call from them today.. was happy for a while.. for once, i thought they finally agreed to refund me the money... unfortunately, i was "LUCKY" enough to win in a lucky draw AGAIN!!!!! Wah... Strike toto, 4D also not so accurate!!!!

The gal who was telling me lots of things abt the company (obviously reading from the script). I did not interupt her.. just let her finish what she wanna say... And i asked her, "how u get my number"? So.. the answer was the same old stuff again.. saying I took part in some lucky draw in the Great Singapore Sale and won! Goodness.. I never even shop during the GSS, how the hell wld i take part in a lucky draw! Same trick.. Disgusted! Maybe i shld have told them to be more innovation next time.. and I wld be convinced! Hahaa..

I really wonder whether they have a system to monitor who they call or had called b4... cannot be everytime win lucky draw 1 mah!!!!

Lousy!!!!

Guess what, I won another "consolation price" again. Got a call from them today again also.

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Creaxion,

HAhahaa.. We are so lucky.. guess we shld go and buy 4d on sat!!! Maybe we will strike.. for God knows?!!!!

Perhaps we are really lucky or we have "great friends" who wants to share some free things wif us, therefore referred us to them?

Creaxion,

HAhahaa.. We are so lucky.. guess we shld go and buy 4d on sat!!! Maybe we will strike.. for God knows?!!!!

Perhaps we are really lucky or we have "great friends" who wants to share some free things wif us, therefore referred us to them?
    Should have gone with my family again and "win" 2 photos again. Get the chance to take revenge on them for the last visit. Anyway, the last time, I insulted their photographers' shots. That guy also on hearing I was using 30D with L lens tried to impress me that he is using 1Ds or N. So what.

The sales person also tried to show me how to do touchups on the face by cloning and guess what, I told them it was the wrong technique. They should use the healing brush.

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Hi, CreaXion,

So, u gng? Update us after ur visit, okie? Let us know whether the makeup skills and everything still as lousy or what... Hee...

Hi, CreaXion,

So, u gng? Update us after ur visit, okie? Let us know whether the makeup skills and everything still as lousy or what... Hee...
    Where got so free. Been working until almost 2 am everyday and waking up at 5pm. Now on project. Very tired liao

Who had complained to CASE over this?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast