Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Paul in skimpy outfit?
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Good one!!

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

huh, this rubbish still going on ah?

there was a story in new paper some time ago... hang on i search for it...

http://novia.com.sg/forums/index.php?showtopic=8475

"THEY went for a photo shoot believing they would get a complimentary makeover and some pictures.

Later, they were told they would have to pay $1,800 for the photos.

Did they get the right picture when they agreed to the terms?

Apparently not, says the photo firm.

All their customers are told from the first contact that they receive only two images as part of the complimentary package.

The rest cost would cost them varying rates." etc etc etc
    Black lens, white Lens, can take picture is a Good lens

I went for the photo shoot "compliments" from naughtybynature and after going through it, the "image consultant" tried to hard-sell the priviledge card but I refused. Her attitude did not change for the worse but she gave me a CD which the content cannot be read. The female consultant who attended to me is obviously a part-timer with little knowledge of the studio (she doesn't even know about the existence of the website!) and her photoshop skill suck big time. So much for calling themselves a "professional and reputable" studio.
    Last edited by Randius; 9th March 2006 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    ya loh. that's why that will not happen to me.
    you seen the kenny sia letter to osim and the pictures? it might happen you know..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

hahah i din know this is such a big issue. my ex colleague got the call as well and after rejecting to buy the package, apparently the image consultant got all rude and snappy with her...

bunnysutra
    Guests

oh no... too late. I ald made an appointment with them. how?! should i cancel it?
    i received the voucher frm netsrewards, its for a complimentary makeover with 3 images in a cd.

vince123123
    Guests

Just go n gt free 3 images lor (if you dont mind wasting ur time) - ask how many pixels by how many pixels the 3 images are, and bring a laptop to verify CD can be read

Quote Originally Posted by bunnysutra
    oh no... too late. I ald made an appointment with them. how?! should i cancel it?
    i received the voucher frm netsrewards, its for a complimentary makeover with 3 images in a cd.

vince123123
    Guests

You can even fix the appt on a day where you got a dinner/function/party and get free makeup

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    Just go n gt free 3 images lor (if you dont mind wasting ur time) - ask how many pixels by how many pixels the 3 images are, and bring a laptop to verify CD can be read

You can even fix the appt on a day where you got a dinner/function/party and get free makeup
    yah that's true! but they usually end very late leh.. how to make it in time for the dinner?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

vince123123
    Guests

As them for a morning appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    yah that's true! but they usually end very late leh.. how to make it in time for the dinner?

bunnysutra
    Guests

they'll take v long?? how long?
    just for 3 images.. haha.. but i dun haf any dinner to go to aft tt..

hope my mother can scare them off when they try to hard sell

Quote Originally Posted by bunnysutra
    they'll take v long?? how long?
    just for 3 images.. haha.. but i dun haf any dinner to go to aft tt..

hope my mother can scare them off when they try to hard sell
    Call the restaurant to move the dinner to the studio loh

I complaint about the corrupted/empty CD and they got back to me claiming they will compensate with another make-up + photo-shoot with 5 images free. But I feel if I go, I will be going through another round of hard-selling......

vince123123
    Guests

Well now that you know what you're in for, its easier. Just schedule it on a day you need free makeup, then just go there, take free photos, take the CD and just bochap whatever they hardsell you

Quote Originally Posted by Randius
    I complaint about the corrupted/empty CD and they got back to me claiming they will compensate with another make-up + photo-shoot with 5 images free. But I feel if I go, I will be going through another round of hard-selling......

SunshinePeach
    Guests

I would advise you guys not to waste your time gng for the trials. Cos the makeup and pictures aren't professionally taken. And they won't let you off so easily... Kept trying to ask u to sign their package.

Unfortunately, I was 1 of the victim. Wasn't strong enough to say NO... so, signed up for a $1488 package. Of cse, I signed the package unwillingly. There's no way to fight the case cos they made us sign an agreement to say we bought the package willingly. My Foot! I was cursing and swearing that friend who referred me to this blood sucking company as I was signing for the package. I told them that I needed time to consider, but alas, they used the same techniques like saying they will delete all the pics.

Actually, i do not mind the pics being deleted away cos I cant find a single nice pics amongst the 200+ pics taken. After all, the makeup were done by a part-timer and the so-called image consultants actually asked me to choose my own outfit! Wat kind of image consultant is this? I became my own consultant?! And the makeup and hairstyle is worse.. I think i look better w/o them!

I wanted to leave but they just refused to let me. I am advising pple who are weak like me... never even have anything to do with this Naughtybynature image consultants.

I tried to cancel the package.. and their only reply was, "the company has our firm policy of non-refundable". My gosh! They did not even bother to ask me what i am unhappy abt. Seems like their firm policy is more impt than their customers! Sighz.. To think that our Prime Minister is aiming for better customer service.. With companies like this... i seriously doubt we can!

Nothing is free and u have a big price to pay if u even go for their trials! THey told me that their albums were purchased from Korea... and their package is valued for money! But i really can't see the value.

vince123123
    Guests

Just some advice for you.

1. Refusing to let you leave is a criminal offence.

2. You can don't pay up the $$ even though you signed - see if they will sue you for it.

What I have difficulty comprehending is how someone can stop anyone from leaving - do they physically restrain you with handcuffs/ropes? If not, whats to stop anyone from simply walking out?

If anyone wishes to go try their services, do call me along, I'll be happy to accompany you.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshinePeach
    I would advise you guys not to waste your time gng for the trials. Cos the makeup and pictures aren't professionally taken. And they won't let you off so easily... Kept trying to ask u to sign their package.

Unfortunately, I was 1 of the victim. Wasn't strong enough to say NO... so, signed up for a $1488 package. Of cse, I signed the package unwillingly. There's no way to fight the case cos they made us sign an agreement to say we bought the package willingly. My Foot! I was cursing and swearing that friend who referred me to this blood sucking company as I was signing for the package. I told them that I needed time to consider, but alas, they used the same techniques like saying they will delete all the pics.

Actually, i do not mind the pics being deleted away cos I cant find a single nice pics amongst the 200+ pics taken. After all, the makeup were done by a part-timer and the so-called image consultants actually asked me to choose my own outfit! Wat kind of image consultant is this? I became my own consultant?! And the makeup and hairstyle is worse.. I think i look better w/o them!

I wanted to leave but they just refused to let me. I am advising pple who are weak like me... never even have anything to do with this Naughtybynature image consultants.

I tried to cancel the package.. and their only reply was, "the company has our firm policy of non-refundable". My gosh! They did not even bother to ask me what i am unhappy abt. Seems like their firm policy is more impt than their customers! Sighz.. To think that our Prime Minister is aiming for better customer service.. With companies like this... i seriously doubt we can!

Nothing is free and u have a big price to pay if u even go for their trials! THey told me that their albums were purchased from Korea... and their package is valued for money! But i really can't see the value.
    Last edited by vince123123; 23rd May 2006 at 09:30 PM.

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Thanks for ur advice, vince!

Yes, I do agree that I only have myself to blame cos I shld have walked out of the company. But too bad, I wasn't strong enough.

Indeed, they did not tie me up with handcuffs/ropes. The approach they used was, 1stly, your image consultant will go thru all the pics with u. Of cse, they will tell u how beautifully ur pics were taken (they tell everybody the same things!) and 1 of their sales guy will try to tell u abt the membership... So, u will be sitting in btw the image consultant and the sales person. If they failed to persuade you, a 3rd guy... i dunno who is he... but he is an ang moh will come along... so, it's U versus 3 of their staffs...

Strong willed pple will just stood up and walk away... h/w, weaked willed pple like me will end up signing up unwillingly, cursing and swearing inside.

Vince, go ahead and for their trial and you will know what i meant! 3 Vs 1 leh.. Made u feel like some kind of celebrity... all 3 staff surrounding you and ur pics! Heeeheee.. Oh yeah.. remember to ask those who are there for the makeover... whether they all won the lucky draws as well. I bet 95% will be the "lucky" winners. I have a friend who was 1 of the "lucky" winner. But the funniest part is... she did not take part in ANY lucky draws!!! She is not those lucky draw kind of person. Never take part also can win.. not bad hor?

The least i could do now is to share my experience with others, so that pple will know their gimmicks!

Last night, saw the news reporting that there will be some kind of information control. I hope it comes out soon. So, that companies like nbyn will not be able to get personal particulars just like that.

Vince, keep us updated abt ur experience after u tried it!!!! Heheee.. Gd luck! I am sure you can conquer them!

vince123123
    Guests

Heheh, well I'm more of a behind the lens rather than in front of the lens person so I doubt I'll go try out as a participant to actually be taken photographs of.

What I had offered is if anyone wanted to go try out, and have doubts about being able to "resist", feel free to call me along and I'll be glad to accompany you.

Thanks for ur advice, vince!

Yes, I do agree that I only have myself to blame cos I shld have walked out of the company. But too bad, I wasn't strong enough.

Indeed, they did not tie me up with handcuffs/ropes. The approach they used was, 1stly, your image consultant will go thru all the pics with u. Of cse, they will tell u how beautifully ur pics were taken (they tell everybody the same things!) and 1 of their sales guy will try to tell u abt the membership... So, u will be sitting in btw the image consultant and the sales person. If they failed to persuade you, a 3rd guy... i dunno who is he... but he is an ang moh will come along... so, it's U versus 3 of their staffs...

Strong willed pple will just stood up and walk away... h/w, weaked willed pple like me will end up signing up unwillingly, cursing and swearing inside.

Vince, go ahead and for their trial and you will know what i meant! 3 Vs 1 leh.. Made u feel like some kind of celebrity... all 3 staff surrounding you and ur pics! Heeeheee.. Oh yeah.. remember to ask those who are there for the makeover... whether they all won the lucky draws as well. I bet 95% will be the "lucky" winners. I have a friend who was 1 of the "lucky" winner. But the funniest part is... she did not take part in ANY lucky draws!!! She is not those lucky draw kind of person. Never take part also can win.. not bad hor?

The least i could do now is to share my experience with others, so that pple will know their gimmicks!

Last night, saw the news reporting that there will be some kind of information control. I hope it comes out soon. So, that companies like nbyn will not be able to get personal particulars just like that.

Vince, keep us updated abt ur experience after u tried it!!!! Heheee.. Gd luck! I am sure you can conquer them!

SunshinePeach
    Guests

Heheh, well I'm more of a behind the lens rather than in front of the lens person so I doubt I'll go try out as a participant to actually be taken photographs of.

What I had offered is if anyone wanted to go try out, and have doubts about being able to "resist", feel free to call me along and I'll be glad to accompany you.

Oh, Vince, i read from pple's past experiences abt bringing friends along for the photoshoot, they will not allow friends to wait... and only if u bring ur spouse or family, then they can be part of ur photoshoot... otherwise, they will chase u away!

Tats wat i heard lah.. dunno true or not... but if u go to the search engine and search, u will probably see many other pple complaining in the blogs.

vince123123
    Guests

Typical pressure sales tactics...well my offer is still open to anyone who's interested - there are ways to combat such tactics or "force" them to expose their fox tail in front of you when they are unable to answer questions or stand up to scrutiny

Oh, Vince, i read from pple's past experiences abt bringing friends along for the photoshoot, they will not allow friends to wait... and only if u bring ur spouse or family, then they can be part of ur photoshoot... otherwise, they will chase u away!

Tats wat i heard lah.. dunno true or not... but if u go to the search engine and search, u will probably see many other pple complaining in the blogs.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast