Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Quote Originally Posted by oreomiuz
    I just got a call for winning a consolation prize with "Naughty By Nature" too and guess what?

They say 21 is too young and requires me to bring my parents or either one of them, along for photoshoot.

Ain't 21 an adult age? Hurhurhur... Craps!
    Call again and tell them u are 31, see how they reply u.

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?

Cos 21 no money to buy whatever they are trying to sell you?

Quote Originally Posted by oreomiuz
    I just got a call for winning a consolation prize with "Naughty By Nature" too and guess what?

They say 21 is too young and requires me to bring my parents or either one of them, along for photoshoot.

Ain't 21 an adult age? Hurhurhur... Craps!

terence77
    Guests

Not advisable to go if you can't resist hard-sell tatics. My gf just went and bought a 2k package with instalments under pressure selling. She was made to stay for around 6 hours till night without having dinner. When she tried to cancel the package on the next day, it was rejected.
    In order to get back the refund, she went to CASE. But CASE live up to its name as a 'toothless tiger' and not able to get a refund although they admit that there are already a number of compaints against this company.

that's bad!!!

vince123123
    Guests

Anyone feel like going but afraid of hard sell call me along, I'm interested to see see and guarantee with me ard u wont have to buy anything u dont want to

i went there 4 interview b4, 1st day shoot 2 ppl. nv say anything work related. left end of de day. half hour later they call me, ask me go back nx day. as if i so free help shoot a few more clients...

i nv go back, nv pack up their callz. they oso regularly advertise on papers w/ a tag line...

should i even reveal it?

a lot of this type of marketing going a round in SG...keep calling and say win something...chey
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Yes this is a con job. Pressure selling. Exectly like those in time share holiday etc.
    Even when they say give you a CD with 2 photo inside it is a con job as they give those lousy photo that they take and you cannot choose. Totally cannot make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    Yes this is a con job. Pressure selling. Exectly like those in time share holiday etc.
    Even when they say give you a CD with 2 photo inside it is a con job as they give those lousy photo that they take and you cannot choose. Totally cannot make it.
    Guess wat, my friend had just received the same call, now is dec and the "con job" is still on-going?? haha. Ok, how long is the session? i can't imagine that they actually bother to dress u up and take only 2 shots? or maybe i got it wrong, many shots taken but can only bring back 2 shots?

Wld like to hear from those who had experienced it with NBYN ;op

I am sick of seeing all those timeshare marketing pple hiring teens to do the job on orchard road. I've never seen more dishonest marketing ever. Maybe we should take action and chase them away. What they are doing is worse than prostitution.

telepath
    Guests

Hi, I have been searching for some info on this company ever since I returned from my photo-shoot. Yes, received a call saying I won some consolation prize, 2 free images yada yada. Had a rather good experience there too (maybe cos its my first time in a photo studio), and the staff servicing me (an NUS Business student, name withheld) was very polite and engaging. She introduced herself as an image consultant, but alarm bells rang when I realized she was just a part-timer, and she didn't really give me an answer when I asked what were the qualifications they looked for in an image consultant.

The place was rather crowded, quite a few families were having their photos taken. Plenty of kids were having fun trying on costumes. There are a few studios and a make-up/costume area where subscribers of their packages can select outfits. Went through the shoot and all, quite an enjoyable experience.

Then came the hard-selling...

The gist of it was that I had to decide ON THE SPOT if I wanted to take up their offer, which was ridiculous. I was seriously considering the package for my sis, and asked for a few days to consult with her on this, but they said it "wouldn't be fair to the other customers who didn't have time to think about it". That is utter crap. I told them straight that I am very suspicious of any marketing pitch that requires me to make a purchase on the spot. The sales personnel then tried a different spiel, saying they were a very exclusive club and that if I did not sign up today I would never be able to step into their studio again. I was surprised at such a business model, sacrificing potential profit for exclusivity, and flatly rejected their proposal.

As a last ditch effort, the sales personnel actually asked me to take some time to discuss this with the girl who was servicing me! Man, I was laughing so hard inside, he actually resorted to this. In the end I collected my 2 photos and left.

Hope my experience has been enlightening to you all

I just received their call today!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    I just received their call today!
    Go for it!!!! Flood em with people who will say no!!!!
    Imagine shoot whole day and no one signed up....

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Go for it!!!! Flood em with people who will say no!!!!
    Imagine shoot whole day and no one signed up....
    I used to give hard seller a hard time until they very irritated about me. But I changed to become a better person.

my friend ever went, they keep suggesting her to try on revealing and skimpy clothes when previously discussed was just "casual wear".. what becomes of the extra images they have taken?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    my friend ever went, they keep suggesting her to try on revealing and skimpy clothes when previously discussed was just "casual wear".. what becomes of the extra images they have taken?
    Wah!!! That's worse than the hardselling!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    I don't think this will happen to me.

xD haha. dun bet on it Paul, it just might

Paul in skimpy outfit?
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Paul in skimpy outfit?
    ya loh. that's why that will not happen to me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast