Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Auto Trail 2005

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    just went tru my work today , quite happy although my dear trinity was sick ( fungus infected ) ... cant really push her too much as she did her best job for me already now waiting to get her go operation , not to mention my friends SB800 5th battery got heated up in the middle of the shoot .... Guys pls post all yr work for today here as mention by our TL (team leader) thomas aka 300N , will post my asap once i finish sorting out and resize for web viewing
    Hi S11loop,

Nice shooting beside you today... Hopefully can do it again next time. It is fun!

BTW, who is trinity?? Ya, you got me worried. Half way thru the shoot, I tot your flash going to overheat

Quote Originally Posted by eAgles
    Hi S11loop,

Nice shooting beside you today... Hopefully can do it again next time. It is fun!

BTW, who is trinity?? Ya, you got me worried. Half way thru the shoot, I tot your flash going to overheat
    Sure so you are eagles ... sorry i gets too boring and lonely at times during shooting so talk alot of shits . hahahaha Trinity is my dear af-s80-200 , she is pityful ... suffer from fungus when i got her , i decided not to let her beauty gone to waste so decided to live with her by buying her

Sure so you are eagles ... sorry i gets too boring and lonely at times during shooting so talk alot of shits . hahahaha Trinity is my dear af-s80-200 , she is pityful ... suffer from fungus when i got her , i decided not to let her beauty gone to waste so decided to live with her by buying her
    Cheer up, dude! Hope your mood gets better after today... I am going to bed liao after a looo..oong day! Will start to do some posting tomorrow...

Hi Guys,

I think u all really enjoying urself today especially shooting the autobabe babes and also the fireworks. Yet mine still in process and soon will be up. I am looking forward for tomorrow shoot as I m going again and those who like to join me can come alone.

300n

Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Hi Guys,

I think u all really enjoying urself today especially shooting the autobabe babes and also the fireworks. Yet mine still in process and soon will be up. I am looking forward for tomorrow shoot as I m going again and those who like to join me can come alone.

300n
    i am in for this ! will call you free tomorrow as suppose to be busy

Quote Originally Posted by eAgles
    Cheer up, dude! Hope your mood gets better after today... I am going to bed liao after a looo..oong day! Will start to do some posting tomorrow...
    no problem , i blame myself for sway just too sway and my lousy skill

hi guys...i had a good time there...i believe you guys must have enjoyed just as must ya?? my photos are ready...well..not really well done...plagued by problems with my louya batteries...cant really concentrate on shooting...constantly worrying that my batteries will die on me..luckily a helpful clubsnapper lent me his spare batt so i can continue shooting...

Nice shooting with you guys...

The fireworks was GREAT! The babes were GREAT too! HEHEHE..

My photos still processing. Should be ready by tomorrow.

Yo Bro

Saw a lot of people shooting AutoBabes....nice of you organising the outing...Keep it up!!!!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

too tired to go tru all my photos , so here are some random pick up from me ... full photo will be uploaded to my site soon . Give some comment for the time being ...

shift to live23 thread instead
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...12#post1450812

too tired to go tru all my photos , so here are some random pick up from me ... full photo will be uploaded to my site soon . Give some comment for the time being ...

shift to live23 thread instead
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...12#post1450812
    post post post...!!!!

Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

i am in for this ! will call you free tomorrow as suppose to be busy
    Hey s11loop and 300N,

What time you guys going today? If the time fits, I will join u guys...

Quote Originally Posted by ray_stinger
    hi guys...i had a good time there...i believe you guys must have enjoyed just as must ya?? my photos are ready...well..not really well done...plagued by problems with my louya batteries...cant really concentrate on shooting...constantly worrying that my batteries will die on me..luckily a helpful clubsnapper lent me his spare batt so i can continue shooting...
    Oh, that was you.

Hi, nice meeting you too. I think the one who lent u the batt was nutek. Remembered u told me when 4 of us were leaving...

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    nutek, nice to see u again...
    Hey! yup, great to see you again too! So when going for model shoot again p

kudos to 300n and s11loop for organising/leading, and it was great to have talked to quite a few of you

Cheers!
    Galant

hiee.. so nice to see u all.. am goin there later.. hope to see u guys there..

Quote Originally Posted by goo82sg
    hiee.. so nice to see u all.. am goin there later.. hope to see u guys there..
    will be there too

Anybody going tomorrow night for the 2359 Fireworks?

Default any outgoing tomorrow night?

if, yes, please inform ealier, coz, i don't wanna travel back home to take my gear, i will bring along to my office...

I am gg tue morning .. 10am - 2+pm
    Anione keen?

anymore auto babes on that date ?
    if yes wat time will they show up?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast