Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Locations for Long Grass, Lallang, Wheat etc

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    I'm looking up the street directory....and got all the way until the "cross road junction". The old road and construction site eludes me hahah. Cos the Street Directory shows the whole area as just GREEN GREEN blocks with roads around it.

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/si...evel=5?127,152

is this somewhat near to where you're referring to?
    almost there. you can't bash through the second cross-road junction ... erm, when you want to come recce?

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Eikin why don't you just org another lallang shoot?
    boh eng on weekends lah.

vince123123
    Guests

reccee donno yet leh. so from the star, where to go? turn right and along the road got some place to go in left again? can I ask for a favour to click on the street directory link where it is and link back here? Then I can see where's the location of the place.

Thanks to all for the help rendered thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    almost there. you can't bash through the second cross-road junction ... erm, when you want to come recce?

park anywhere along here and walk, it's not a spot, the lalangs are scattered all over. there's a way to drive into them but for more rugged vehicles only (4 by 4, small pickups, vans, motorbikes) have to warn you about stray dogs, they are increasing in numbers, so do go in a bigger group for safety.

vince123123
    Guests

Ah thanks a lot eikin, you have been very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    park anywhere along here and walk, it's not a spot, the lalangs are scattered all over. there's a way to drive into them but for more rugged vehicles only (4 by 4, small pickups, vans, motorbikes) have to warn you about stray dogs, they are increasing in numbers, so do go in a bigger group for safety.

no prob

just go in by edgefield plains (not edgedale plains), there's no connection at the other side, the map is not corrected to the current situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12