Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My monitor display is turning yellowish ... time to get a new one?

got try degaussing ???

got 1 monitor in my office abit purplish..
    then i chanced upon this degaussing feature so pressed it as i remembered the use for this feature and voila! it works

too bad no one appreciated it.

Quote Originally Posted by detrop
    HUH? HUH? HUH?? simlim sq got eizo?? i muz b blind!

Not really..

Powermatic's office is at the back row on the 6th storey (no one goes there for browsing)..
    It's right beside one of the 2 cargo lifts so you've gotta look around..

Note that the salesman (Raymond) is not always in.. Best that you give a call to their office to check before dropping in.. It took me 3 visits before I managed to get the salesman...

Also note that Powermatic RARELY stocks Eizo LCD's and the wait time can be up to 6 weeks for the shipment to come in from Japan. Deposit of about $100 is required.. Or you can pay in full and get a receipt.. Invoice will be given when you collect your LCD..

oo.. icic.. no wonder when i went there to buy game and at the same time, try to look for eizo monitors, i didnt see any. not that i wanna buy, but i'm juz curious. i remember seeing eizo monitors in Taipei before. but kinda forget how it looks.

OOT: is Dell Ultrasharp monitor good?

Quote Originally Posted by detrop
    oo.. icic.. no wonder when i went there to buy game and at the same time, try to look for eizo monitors, i didnt see any. not that i wanna buy, but i'm juz curious. i remember seeing eizo monitors in Taipei before. but kinda forget how it looks.

OOT: is Dell Ultrasharp monitor good?
    The Eizos used to be available in a number of shops in SLS. That was 2-3 years ago. One of the shops which carried it is the now-defunct Interative Media Solutions on the 5th floor. Powermatic appears in some of the PC shows with their Eizo monitors, so you might want to check out the next one in September.

Not all Dell UltraSharps are good, but they are better than the Dell Analog ones. The UltraSharp 2001FP and UltraSharp 2005FPW are both excellent.

Regards
    CK

oo icic.. i would already b in Rhode Island by Sept. im thinking of buying a Dell system later to work with, so i'm thinking of getting a 17" Ultrasharp monitor that might juz b enough fr me. dun wanna go too high. thats y im asking your opinions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12