Thread: Need to go on a short holiday

Default Need to go on a short holiday

I want to go on a short holiday. Looking for a hilly area where the climate is cooler and a good place for shoots. Been to Genting too many times so any other place to recommend nearby? I heard about Fraser Hill, anyone been there? How is the climate there generally?

Quote Originally Posted by jeet
    I want to go on a short holiday. Looking for a hilly area where the climate is cooler and a good place for shoots. Been to Genting too many times so any other place to recommend nearby? I heard about Fraser Hill, anyone been there? How is the climate there generally?
    Cool weather there.

Thought of chiang mai ?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    Cool weather there.

Thought of chiang mai ?
    Just want to avoid the hot weather. Chiang mai I heard has beaches? How is the climate there?

Quote Originally Posted by jeet
    Just want to avoid the hot weather. Chiang mai I heard has beaches? How is the climate there?
    The nearest thing to a beach is the hot spring there. But I highly recommend u don't go. It's a waste of time.

Do drive up to thailand's highest peak. U may be fortunate enough to enjoy a great view if there are no clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    The nearest thing to a beach is the hot spring there. But I highly recommend u don't go. It's a waste of time.

Do drive up to thailand's highest peak. U may be fortunate enough to enjoy a great view if there are no clouds.
    Thanks AReality. Seems to me there arent enough hill stations nearby apart from Genting, Cameroon and Fraser Hill. Most probably I will go to Fraser hill then.

Default Kota

Fraser hill not so cool, been there, I've heard 'Kota' really cool!!! Air fare really cheap now.

Can consider Bali.
    Actually it is very cold on the top of the mountain in Bali, and there are many beaches, and many temples, and many sunset scenes.

Why is Chiang Mai a waste of time?

If you have time to waste.. Try Chiang Mai.

I wasted 5 days with a few buddies here.

http://binbeto.clubsnap.org/gallery/ChiangMai?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by kenele
    Fraser hill not so cool, been there, I've heard 'Kota' really cool!!! Air fare really cheap now.
    Do you mean Kota Kinabalu? Will check it out. Thanks.

Astin, jeff49er, binbeto Thanks for the suggestions, will check out Bali and Chiang Mai too. Binbeto, nice pictures you got on your gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Why is Chiang Mai a waste of time?
    It's the hot springs in chiang mai that is a waste of time, Chiang Mai is a very nice place... I went there for 5 days, & still didn't have enough of it.

Oh, OK. Thanks. I'm doing the Chiang Rai / Golden Triangle driving loop this December.

if u want cool, and to shoot, try cameron highlands.

there're lots of mountain views for u to shoot, and the sky is a beautiful blue. simply awesome

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Oh, OK. Thanks. I'm doing the Chiang Rai / Golden Triangle driving loop this December.
    Looking for any assistant ??

extend your holidays a little lah.... heheh go to San Francisco.... got mountain, got beach, got gals somermore... wanna see asian got asian wanna see ang mo got ang mo..... den can drive up yosemanti and imitate ansel adams pic...