Thread: Where can I buy SOFT nylon webbing for a DIY strap?

Default Where can I buy SOFT nylon webbing for a DIY strap?

Hi! Anyone know where I can get soft nylon webbing and buckles to use for a DIY camera strap? Thanks.

Default Re: Where can I buy SOFT nylon webbing for a DIY strap?

Beach Road Army Market.

and FYI, you might think you able save some money, but you if you taking the account of the time making this, beta 1, beta 2, version 1, version 2 etc, plus all the material wasted, you will spend more in the end.
    last time we used to DIY a lot photography stuffs, as there is no such things available commercially, nowadays there are many designs and products available, DIYing is no longer best option
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Thanks for the reply! You have a good point. Which quick/rapid strap would you recommend for a mirrorless camera? I am looking at the Blackrapid SnapR but the reviews are mixed. Qoo10 has a "F1" strap which looks suitable, but not sure how good it is.

No everyone having a same taste, just like some people like to eat chicken rice, but some prefer duck rice, so which is better?

the only way to find out whether it suits you is to try out it yourself, however, no matter how good the design is, some people will never get used to the sling strip or certain design.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio