Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Anyone intrested in van shooting

  1. #1

    Default Anyone intrested in van shooting

    Hi,

    I would like to know if anyone out there is intrested in shooting gathering of vans and cars in singapore. I'm a offical photographer for one of the van club so if there is another event will anyone be intrested in shooting. Just to let you guys know that a lot of travelling will be involved from one location to another so it's best to drive and it will be a night and day shoot. Pictures of the gathering which happen recently will be posted soon on a website.

    Cheers,
    Perry

  2. #2

    Default

    How about Cars ? Classic or sports .

    I like vans like Merc. Vano and Renault traffic !

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    652

    Default

    How abt Ferrari?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    I am very interested ... but need own car to join ???

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    I am very interested ... but need own car to join ???
    I'm interested too, but could we sit in the van, so we don't need to drive?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T16
    I'm interested too, but could we sit in the van, so we don't need to drive?
    i dont drive but bro T16 do drive !

  7. #7

    Default

    When we meeting up to shoot ?

    maybe he is shooting the van in motion, aka moving shots ?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trenyi
    Hi,

    I would like to know if anyone out there is intrested in shooting gathering of vans and cars in singapore. I'm a offical photographer for one of the van club so if there is another event will anyone be intrested in shooting. Just to let you guys know that a lot of travelling will be involved from one location to another so it's best to drive and it will be a night and day shoot. Pictures of the gathering which happen recently will be posted soon on a website.

    Cheers,
    Perry
    i am interested but is there any more info ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    i got van, but my van damn orbiang... maybe T16 wanna try sit at the rear for a change... hehehe
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #10

    Default

    hiya perry.. great to see ya here.. last sat was sure a great event..if there is any outing, do call me..

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

  12. #12

    Default

    Wow, looks very interesting ... think will buy Renault trafic next time round n join in the fun.


  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i got van, but my van damn orbiang...
    Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

    BUT, as far as we are concerned, if it is a G-plate, you are most welcomed to join us for kopi ....

  14. #14

    Default

    hi lensman u were there also that nite is it?

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    i dont drive but bro T16 do drive !
    I drove a Kelissa, still smaller than a van, wait can't see me.....

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore & Hong Kong
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trenyi
    hi lensman u were there also that nite is it?
    I was there during day time. Had something to take care of in the evenings....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •