Thread: ....any lobang???....moderate pricesd slides print

Default ....any lobang???....moderate pricesd slides print

Hi everyone,

Just to check out if anytone knows any photolab which offer slides to print service at an affordable price???......

I have experienced a shop which actually "scan the images " then print instead of printing it on proper color reversal paper........the prints made from the scans are bad.....

any thoughts....

regards,
    me

Default Re: ....any lobang???....moderate pricesd slides print

Originally posted by sulhan
    Hi everyone,

Just to check out if anytone knows any photolab which offer slides to print service at an affordable price???......

I have experienced a shop which actually "scan the images " then print instead of printing it on proper color reversal paper........the prints made from the scans are bad.....

any thoughts....

regards,
    me
    A lot of labs nowadays scan then print. It's part of the process, regardless of whether it's negatives or slides. Done properly, this is supposed to be better than traditional optical prints.

You can try Colour Lab Photo Finishing, which charges $1 per 4R for slide-to-print.

Regards
    CK

Default ....heheh you got the right one...

HI Ckiang....

On the dot you got the right name which i was holding back. Sad to say, their scan jobs are not to my expectations (IMHO).......my home scanned printed on a printer looks better then the one i send to them.

First look at my prints first time i send my slides to them i CAN tell its scanned and then print. Maybe i was too critical...i don't know....

And $1.00 for a 4R is abit steep i think...

Well......thanks anyway - looks like i'm just gonna have to try out again......
    regards,
    me