Thread: I greatly admire this Artist & His Artwork - STEPHEN WILTSHIRE in Singapore

Default I greatly admire this Artist & His Artwork - STEPHEN WILTSHIRE in Singapore

Artist Stephen Wiltshire in Singapore (July 2014)

I went to see the artist at work and his art exhibits after reading the feature in Straits Times today (19 Jul 14). The artwork is spectacular indeed! He can draw a landscape from memory after briefly seeing the place. Such talent; it must be a special gift to him from God. Mr. Wiltshire will be drawing on 20th July from 9am to 5pm and will be completing the panoramic drawing of Singapore city. You can still see him in action on this last day of drawing (at Paragon Shopping Centre atrium).

#1 - Stephen Wiltshire
    by mac.Vince, on Flickr

#2 - Stephen Wiltshire
    by mac.Vince, on Flickr

#3 - Stephen Wiltshire
    by mac.Vince, on Flickr

#4 - Stephen Wiltshire
    by mac.Vince, on Flickr

#5 - See The Big Picture with Stephen Wiltshire by mac.Vince, on Flickr (A full turnout on a Saturday afternoon to see the gifted artist draw)
    Last edited by macVince; 20th July 2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Added Photo #5 & re-phrased a sentence
    Hobbyist; Weekend SG Tourist

Default Re: I greatly admire this Artist & His Artwork - STEPHEN WILTSHIRE in Singapore

God gifted talent on memory to compensate his autism. Amazing
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/