Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

  1. #1

    Default Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Is beauty dangerous? Is it a national pastime?

    Name:  Regina-Soosalu.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  36.3 KB

    Name:  photo-of-altantuya.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  21.0 KB

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    Is beauty dangerous? Is it a national pastime?
    Ask Yaw Shin Leong, Ng Boon Gay & Peter Lim whether beauty is dangerous or not.

    National pastime?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Please explain "national predilection"

  4. #4

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Please explain ..... "snuffing out models".

  5. #5

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Ask Yaw Shin Leong, Ng Boon Gay & Peter Lim whether beauty is dangerous or not.

    National pastime?
    In Singapore it is
    英雄难过美人关

    In Malaysia it is
    美人难过英雄关


  6. #6

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?


  7. #7

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    In Singapore it is
    英雄难过美人关

    In Malaysia it is
    美人难过英雄关
    You mean
    美人难过雄关

    I eats, shoots & leaves

  8. #8

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    You mean
    美人难过雄关

    You are right!

  9. #9
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    It's SNUFFING not SNIFFING right?
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  10. #10
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    BTW TS, the 2nd pic you posted is actually pic of Korean singer U;Nee, not the Mongolian.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BTW TS, the 2nd pic you posted is actually pic of Korean singer U;Nee, not the Mongolian.
    Ha ha, thanks for pointing that out.


  12. #12
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    Ha ha, thanks for pointing that out.
    No problem. There have been many mistaken identity, when some sites started using U;Nee's pics as SA's pics. RIP both girls...
    Last edited by daredevil123; 16th July 2014 at 05:08 PM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    On a happy note our beauties in Singapore are still alive.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    On a happy note our beauties in Singapore are still alive.
    Here we only shoot our beauties with cameras.


  15. #15

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    Here we only shoot our beauties with cameras.


  16. #16

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    There is more where this come from.



    I don't understand why they want to kill beautiful women across the causeway.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    I don't understand why they want to kill beautiful women across the causeway.
    In recent years several murder cases in Sydney the girls were often killed by their boyfriends.

    I'm not saying Malaysians are following Australian examples.

    Here's a prominent one:

    "Simon Gittany has been jailed for a minimum of 18 years with a maximum of 26 years for killing his fiancee Lisa Harnum by throwing her off a Sydney high rise in 2011."

    Last edited by Sion; 17th July 2014 at 05:55 PM.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Why is there a national predilection for snuffing out models?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    In recent years several murder cases in Sydney the girls were often killed by their boyfriends.

    I'm not saying Malaysians are following Australian examples.

    Here's a prominent one:

    "Simon Gittany has been jailed for a minimum of 18 years with a maximum of 26 years for killing his fiancee Lisa Harnum by throwing her off a Sydney high rise in 2011."
    I think the murders in Malaysia are not simple lust or relationship murders, there could be a political or cover up motive.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •