Thread: Respond gathering: We are the Children - Potraits of Children around the World

Default Respond gathering: We are the Children - Potraits of Children around the World

Hi guys , this is a respond feedback with regards to eikin's thread below

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=106872

As we have many interesting collection here in that particular thread , We might work out something..... Just gathering an response if there anyone who's willing to contribute their time and effort in make this little 'social project' materialize...

1) Poohbear

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Hi guys , this is a respond feedback with regards to eikin's thread below

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=106872

As we have many interesting collection here in that particular thread , We might work out something..... Just gathering an response if there anyone who's willing to contribute their time and effort in make this little 'social project' materialize...

1) Poohbear
    wat project

Nothing yet but need to have a working committee to discuss possible option ...

Blog Entries

what are the possible options?

Count me in. Although I think based on current work in that thread, the project will not be able to materialise..I think a more specific theme related to children will be needed.

1) Poohbear
    2) Novello76

Me too!

1) Poohbear
    2) Novello76
    3) HotSpots

Need to find sponsor to print the book leh...

“How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    interesting ...

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but unless there is a very specific objective to be achieved out of this project, it remains nothing more than just a collection of children photos - in which the current thread is serving very well.

Why not bring this 'social project' to a more practical level, e.g. raising funds for a children's home or society or something similar (although I don't know with the recent NKF saga, how people will react to 'fundraising').

Or if the project evolves to be a (really solid) national-level campaign, there are always ministries to turn to for potential financing, e.g. MCYS.

Be aware that book publishing is a long-term effort that may stretch into years and entails a significant amount of hard work.

Nevertheless, it's good to see that something is starting. Will follow this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Sorry to be a wet blanket, but unless there is a very specific objective to be achieved out of this project, it remains nothing more than just a collection of children photos - in which the current thread is serving very well.

Why not bring this 'social project' to a more practical level, e.g. raising funds for a children's home or society or something similar (although I don't know with the recent NKF saga, how people will react to 'fundraising').

Or if the project evolves to be a (really solid) national-level campaign, there are always ministries to turn to for potential financing, e.g. MCYS.

Be aware that book publishing is a long-term effort that may stretch into years and entails a significant amount of hard work.

Nevertheless, it's good to see that something is starting. Will follow this thread.
    I agree with his point...
    Publishing a book is not going to be an easy task.. a few of you must be willing to spend time to spearhead and drive the project through.

It's a commendable effort to start... but some evaluation needs to be done to see if it should move on to the next stages.