Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: recommend a good mp3 flash player

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Hows a mini? I almost bought one but found it a bit too bulky to carry in my pocket. Thats why i settle for a shuffle.
    Buggy, mine has visited apple quite a few times battery life is drains so fast... maybe due to my frequent use

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox

Megabass/ Groove/ X-BS or any form of EQ. are enemies of sound quality..
    Thats what everyone said and is prob true but i am different. I prefer my music altered to suit my tastes. Flat music do not work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Buggy, mine has visited apple quite a few times battery life is drains so fast... maybe due to my frequent use
    So they replace the batt for you? Hmm....they should make the batt user replaceable.

Try the iAudio www.iaudio.com best sound quality.

things to consider:

size: from necklace style to those of a size of a deck of poker cards

battery type: from AAA to AA to built-in rechargeable. those that let u take AAA or AA allow u to change battery on the move when u run out of juice. bulit in rechargeables have to send in the entire player when the built-in batt is spoilt

display: do u want it to have a LCD display? most will have.

extra buttons: those with a "lock" button are better so that u wont accidentally change settings unknowingly while on the move. alot of creative players dont have lock button

usb interface: either direct plug into computer or have to use a connecting wire. some are spring loaded. for the creative muvos, u have to detach the batt compartment which i feel will result in faster wear n tear

hidden interface: sony players require u to install the music library software and use it to transfer mp3 files from computer to player. i.e u can't directly drag n drop mp3 files from comp to player if u dont install the proprietary software

other functions: FM radio, direct sound/voice recording, pen-light, graphic equaliser, etc

physical: appearance, asthetics, colour, shape, weight, position of various buttons, how loose/dampened the buttons pressing will feel, whether if there is inclusion of clip(to clip on to shirt)/ supplied armband, style of the supplied earphones, etc

get iAudio.

IAUDIO ... rocks

personally i am using ichiban, its a OEM from a korean company call E3 ... so its quite "ichiban" !! hv color lcd.. so a real show off after loading some p0rn inside

edit: here's a photo.. replace the name to ichiban, thats all...

yes, i second that, iAudio rocks big time.... got meself a G3. one of the longest running time for 1 AA alkaline batt....50 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    get iAudio.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    So they replace the batt for you? Hmm....they should make the batt user replaceable.
    got another set instead, mine had corrupted software and they couldnt do anything hence 'new' refurbished ipod mini

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12