Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67

Thread: Project "Dragon Kilin (Ceramic making)"

  1. #21

    Smile

    Please count me in.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by smallfoot
    Please count me in.
    ah, new member! welcome welcome!!! come 1 come all!

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Hi.. Mind to count me in? just for experiance and this will be my 2nd trial shot after i taking up photography..

    Plus, it is juz beside NTU, haha. few steps away...

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    so the bodycount stands at...

    1) Larry
    2) Sulhan
    3) Almond
    4) AdamGoi
    5) Argent2
    6) Pandora
    7) Malkw
    8) Agpx4
    9) Dagger (mabbe)
    10) art2d2
    11) smallfoot
    12) cheechee

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    MY-Labuan
    Posts
    91

    Default

    I'm joining too..
    list updated...

    1) Larry
    2) Sulhan
    3) Almond
    4) AdamGoi
    5) Argent2
    6) Pandora
    7) Malkw
    8) Agpx4
    9) Dagger (mabbe)
    10) art2d2
    11) smallfoot
    12) cheechee
    13) kianern

  6. #26
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Hi guys, sorry to break the news that I won't be attending the shoot afterall. I had to cut short today's shoot as I wasn't feeling well. Chances are I won't recover by tomorrow and given the hot and dry spell that we are having of late, I rather 'chicken' out, rest and prepare for the upcoming week which my presence @ work is important.

    I'm sure my absence will not dampen your enthusiasm and may I wish all a good shoot tomorrow!

  7. #27
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default ....was really hot!!!!!

    Hi ...

    Well...Adam, ....just now i was actually going to hook up with you guys but i had an appointment at CP at 12.30pm...oso
    with Victor. Well....then at 1pm ...did not see anyone at the food centre. Hit out to Singapore River and then to explanade.....took a shot of 2 guys (ang mohs-engineers) abseiling down "Mt. Durian"...will share foto soon.

    Then went to the roof of Durian and took lo's of foto....today no Guards leh??????

    Mebbe after your ppl write to straits times.....silent...deactivation of the roof guards. Huh...people even use SLR take foto in the building.....

    Well....hope you will be fine and recover soon Adam....

    Have a good rest.

    regards,
    Sulhan

  8. #28

    Default Re: ....was really hot!!!!!

    Originally posted by sulhan
    Hi ...

    Well...Adam, ....just now i was actually going to hook up with you guys but i had an appointment at CP at 12.30pm...oso
    with Victor. Well....then at 1pm ...did not see anyone at the food centre. Hit out to Singapore River and then to explanade.....took a shot of 2 guys (ang mohs-engineers) abseiling down "Mt. Durian"...will share foto soon.

    Then went to the roof of Durian and took lo's of foto....today no Guards leh??????

    Mebbe after your ppl write to straits times.....silent...deactivation of the roof guards. Huh...people even use SLR take foto in the building.....

    Well....hope you will be fine and recover soon Adam....

    Have a good rest.

    regards,
    Sulhan
    Strange.. we were still there at the food court until 145pm.. then have the same routine as you!
    hmm....

  9. #29
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default .......I left food center at 1.15pm

    HI Bluestike...


    I was at fotoguide at 130 pm ...then went out to start the walk for theday....mebbe we were on the same route of advance...hehehe



    REGARDS,
    ME

  10. #30

    Default Re: .......I left food center at 1.15pm

    Originally posted by sulhan
    HI Bluestike...


    I was at fotoguide at 130 pm ...then went out to start the walk for theday....mebbe we were on the same route of advance...hehehe



    REGARDS,
    ME
    not MABBE.... WE WERE!!!
    strange you nvr see any 4 guys walking ard? 1 of them in BLUE leh!

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default Re: Re: .......I left food center at 1.15pm

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    not MABBE.... WE WERE!!!
    strange you nvr see any 4 guys walking ard? 1 of them in BLUE leh!
    1 of your groups probably went into the twilight zone *cue twilight zone music*



    Regards
    CK

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default Re: ....was really hot!!!!!

    Originally posted by sulhan
    Hi ...

    Well...Adam, ....just now i was actually going to hook up with you guys but i had an appointment at CP at 12.30pm...oso
    with Victor. Well....then at 1pm ...did not see anyone at the food centre. Hit out to Singapore River and then to explanade.....took a shot of 2 guys (ang mohs-engineers) abseiling down "Mt. Durian"...will share foto soon.

    Then went to the roof of Durian and took lo's of foto....today no Guards leh??????

    Mebbe after your ppl write to straits times.....silent...deactivation of the roof guards. Huh...people even use SLR take foto in the building.....

    Well....hope you will be fine and recover soon Adam....

    Have a good rest.

    regards,
    Sulhan
    No leh, I wrote to ST, letter got rejected.

    Regards
    CK

  13. #33
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default .....i think i saw u guys....

    Okay....


    I saw a 4 person group....carrying tripod.....i think got i gerl...I was talking with a chinese guys (tall)...i am the fat bald malay guy....with camera stuff and tripod....i dunno if i am that small that you guys did not see me....i was ther to collect some slides and negs for scan service...



    regards,
    me

  14. #34

    Default Re: .....i think i saw u guys....

    Originally posted by sulhan
    Okay....


    I saw a 4 person group....carrying tripod.....i think got i gerl...I was talking with a chinese guys (tall)...i am the fat bald malay guy....with camera stuff and tripod....i dunno if i am that small that you guys did not see me....i was ther to collect some slides and negs for scan service...



    regards,
    me
    ok ok....nvrm... got chance one......

  15. #35
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default ....got chance....

    Sure got chance



  16. #36
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: ....was really hot!!!!!

    Originally posted by sulhan
    Hi ...

    Then went to the roof of Durian and took lo's of foto....today no Guards leh??????

    Mebbe after your ppl write to straits times.....silent...deactivation of the roof guards. Huh...people even use SLR take foto in the building.....

    Interesting they are nowhere to be seen...but I 'wish' they were around...got more fun and 'kick' that way so that we could play 'hide, shoot and seek'!

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Beijing, Shuangjing
    Posts
    1,213

    Default Great outing..

    Thanks to Almond for organising the outing this morning. Have a great time and learn a lot of things, including pottery making. Even though it rain half of the time, we had a lot of fun.

    Here are shots taken by my digital camera. Will post more once I get the ones taken by my SLR developed.

    http://www.pbase.com/art2d2/dragon_kilin&page=1

    Some of the highlights of this outing are

    - learning pottery making
    - malkw shows his skills
    - Taking a lorry ride after the photo shoot.

    Keep and eye on image IMG_0042.JPG where sulhan doing the "Ghost" version of pottery making with malkw.
    Last edited by art2d2; 6th October 2002 at 05:41 PM.
    Pentaxian for life ! My Webby
    K-X, DA70mm F2.4. DA 35mm F2.4, DA 18-135 WR

  18. #38

    Default

    Hhmm. good to see all enjoying themselves...

  19. #39
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Any group photos to show?

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Any group photos to show?
    closest thing i have to a group shot...


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •