Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2053

Thread: Sentosa Thread XVI (16th season liaos! Let's countdown to 1st Anniversary of STG.)

  1. #61
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    the idea is to Psycho your boss to do this and still praise you for good solution mah.
    V difficult... bosses don't like to be taught what to do... I gave up trying to talk nowadays, and when they asked me to stay, it was because they wanted me to talk... so contradictory...

    Let them go and die.. I don't care anymore.

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah go Bishan bo jio me, how can?


    Sian... 22/7 and I still haven't get my Jun Pay.
    wah .. so sad .. think I am one of the lucky one .. very soon will be getting this month pay ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  3. #63
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wah .. so sad .. think I am one of the lucky one .. very soon will be getting this month pay ..
    Dun rub it in man... this month's (Jul) pay confirm next month (Aug) then get.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    V difficult... bosses don't like to be taught what to do... I gave up trying to talk nowadays, and when they asked me to stay, it was because they wanted me to talk... so contradictory...

    Let them go and die.. I don't care anymore.

    Cannot let them die, wait they can't pay you $25,000 every month how??
    relax lah, your MAY salary will last till Dec what, what you buy? so fast finish liao ah?

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    V difficult... bosses don't like to be taught what to do... I gave up trying to talk nowadays, and when they asked me to stay, it was because they wanted me to talk... so contradictory...

    Let them go and die.. I don't care anymore.
    Nowadays .. I do what they ask me to do! No much initiatives liao ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Cannot let them die, wait they can't pay you $25,000 every month how??
    relax lah, your MAY salary will last till Dec what, what you buy? so fast finish liao ah?
    sshhhh ...he already got the 3rd set of D2* ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    sshhhh ...he already got the 3rd set of D2* ...

    I know...somemore think we all stupid... graffer them silver color and call thems Nikon coolpix4600....

  8. #68
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Cannot let them die, wait they can't pay you $25,000 every month how??
    relax lah, your MAY salary will last till Dec what, what you buy? so fast finish liao ah?
    Sssh.. never tell people how much I earn. I can't buy my gold tap this month because they delay my pay. If I need photograhers now, I need to advertise and ask for free ones. No $$ to pay.

    Die.. next week need to fly 1st class.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    V difficult... bosses don't like to be taught what to do... I gave up trying to talk nowadays, and when they asked me to stay, it was because they wanted me to talk... so contradictory...

    Let them go and die.. I don't care anymore.
    at least your boss not the ultimate... for me, tell them already dun listen.. then when things go wrong, turn on me and tell me why did not convince them otherwise.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sssh.. never tell people how much I earn. I can't buy my gold tap this month because they delay my pay. If I need photograhers now, I need to advertise and ask for free ones. No $$ to pay.

    Die.. next week need to fly 1st class.

    Those Silly contractor gave you Stainless steel ones right? Sue them lah, you said you wanted gold taps right?
    Can i borrow 1 of your Mercs for the weekends please?

  11. #71
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    at least your boss not the ultimate... for me, tell them already dun listen.. then when things go wrong, turn on me and tell me why did not convince them otherwise.
    V common.. or they try to act smart... do a lot of stupid things, then go wrong, turn around write lengthy emails to kpkb. Cannot make it sia.

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    I know...somemore think we all stupid... graffer them silver color and call thems Nikon coolpix4600....
    more like 300D *silver body...
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #73
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Those Silly contractor gave you Stainless steel ones right? Sue them lah, you said you wanted gold taps right?
    Can i borrow 1 of your Mercs for the weekends please?
    Sigh.. no la, they gave me platinum ones, I told them too luxurious, boss will get suspicious, somemore I having the tap right beside my desk in office.

    I only got one Lolls Lice left for weekend, u want? I'm using my Skyline this weekend to sian char bor.

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Die.. next week need to fly 1st class.
    better go buziness class for the next few weeks
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  15. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sigh.. no la, they gave me platinum ones, I told them too luxurious, boss will get suspicious, somemore I having the tap right beside my desk in office.

    I only got one Lolls Lice left for weekend, u want? I'm using my Skyline this weekend to sian char bor.
    thot u onli sian XMMsssss ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  16. #76
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    better go buziness class for the next few weeks
    Sigh bo pian lor have to fly Raffles class for the weekend. Sian... hope no SPH photographer write report on me this time.

  17. #77
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    thot u onli sian XMMsssss ??
    XMMsssss are during weekdays... weekends I sian mature char bors...

  18. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sigh.. no la, they gave me platinum ones, I told them too luxurious, boss will get suspicious, somemore I having the tap right beside my desk in office.

    I only got one Lolls Lice left for weekend, u want? I'm using my Skyline this weekend to sian char bor.
    you contractor juz told me you changed from gold plated tap to SOLID gold tap leh....

    So far the only person I know with solid gold tap is... someone from Brunei
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    XMMsssss are during weekdays... weekends I sian mature char bors...
    win liao lor ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    thanks ah... i reserve liao....

    got to get back to work.... enjoy yr weekends everyone..

Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •