Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Hope this encourages newbies

  1. #21

    Default Re: Hope this encourages newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Congrats! It's really a nice shot without using so called expensive equipment.

    Newbies must learn that equipment only contribute 20% to the final pic taken.

    No point wearing Beckham's boots and can't kick a straight ball
    We know what you mean, mind over matter, skill over equipment!

    Quote Originally Posted by NormanSelvaraju View Post
    You wear mr goldenball's boots to not kick straight but actually bend it like beckham....
    Since it is world cup season, let's see some bending.


  2. #22
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Hope this encourages newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Congrats! It's really a nice shot without using so called expensive equipment.

    Newbies must learn that equipment only contribute 20% to the final pic taken.

    No point wearing Beckham's boots and can't kick a straight ball

    Thank you donut88. The 16 year old lens still produce some kick ass results.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Hope this encourages newbies

    very well done indeed, Albert!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  4. #24
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default

    Excellent bro, such different genres that you excel in. Certainly a great inspiration to learn from!

  5. #25

    Default Re: Hope this encourages newbies

    Power lah bro. Congrats
    My Flickr ->Flickr

  6. #26

    Default

    sweee la... pride of clubsnap... a learning journey for many of us

  7. #27
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Hope this encourages newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    very well done indeed, Albert!
    Thank you sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Excellent bro, such different genres that you excel in. Certainly a great inspiration to learn from!
    Thanks bro! Sometimes try new things. Besides, I was poisoned into birding. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    Power lah bro. Congrats
    Thanks bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Quek View Post
    sweee la... pride of clubsnap... a learning journey for many of us
    Thank you sir! Not pride of ClubSNAP. There are tons of photographers better than me. I am just an average shooter.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post

    Thank you sir!

    Thanks bro! Sometimes try new things. Besides, I was poisoned into birding. LOL

    Thanks bro!

    Thank you sir! Not pride of ClubSNAP. There are tons of photographers better than me. I am just an average shooter.
    wah siao liao, if u avg. then we are babies

  9. #29
    Member iluvs90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Hope this encourages newbies

    Congrats DD123!

  10. #30
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Hope this encourages newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvs90 View Post
    Congrats DD123!
    Thank you sir!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •