6th August 2014, 03:32 PM
Re: A User's Review of the Sigma DP2 Quattro
Latest firmware update for the DP2Q - Ver. 1.01
• It has corrected the phenomenon that details of subjects that have both similar color tones and contrast difference will be lost when images are recorded in JPEG format. • It has reduced the longitudinal noise that appears occasionally when changing each adjustment value in the image correction process substantially during the development of RAW files in SIGMA Photo Pro Ver.6.
Latest version of Sigma Phoro Pro 6 - Ver. 6.05
• It has improved the image quality of long exposure photography, taken by the SIGMA dp2 Quattro.• It has corrected the phenomenon that JPEG images developed from X3F files are neither properly displayed in the photo editing software nor successfully uploaded to SNS/websites.
• It has corrected the phenomenon that it resets the displayed position of thumbnails when the main window is updated after saving and deleting images.
• It has corrected the phenomenon that the print size in the print window occasionally goes back to the default settings.
• It has corrected the phenomenon that X3F files are not properly processed when the images are taken with the SD1 or Merrill series cameras and the color space is set at Adobe RGB.