View Poll Results: Would you buy a chevrolet Aveo and Aveo5

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,

5 22.73%
  • No

17 77.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: would you buy the new Chevrolet Aveo and Aveo5?

Quote Originally Posted by user111
    stk asked for a budget of 50k...but impreza is more than 60k, so cannot consider..hehe. to stretch a budget of 50k for a bit..a is lancer already not bad liao
    the aveo5 is award winning italian designed. It is on the dot 50k. I think he can consider it?

do you think that the new thai made jap car can have good resale value like their made in jap jap car? i think the thai made car would suffer the same fate as the korean cars.

Quote Originally Posted by song
    the aveo5 is award winning italian designed. It is on the dot 50k. I think he can consider it?

do you think that the new thai made jap car can have good resale value like their made in jap jap car? i think the thai made car would suffer the same fate as the korean cars.
    interesting .... go take a look at the daewoo kalos ... its the same body since GM Chevrolet bought over the plant from daewoo ....

Quote Originally Posted by stk
    Hmm.. so for a budget car (around $50k) which would u guys choose?
    Matrix? it is spacious and seats are comfy. Should be around $50k now...

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    interesting .... go take a look at the daewoo kalos ... its the same body since GM Chevrolet bought over the plant from daewoo ....

you are right. kalos is the same body as AVEO only. I am talking about AEO5. AEO5 is a hatchback model by GM. It is a total new design, not from Dawoon.

AEO is the one that is actually dawoon design. AEO not equalled to AEO5. Both are different model

For 50K I would buy a Matrix...

Money's too precious to waste on an American car.

Hmm.. so for a budget car (around $50k) which would u guys choose?
    Vious for me

Think Vios costs more than the Lancer... right? I may be taking up a new job where office is quite far from my place.. guess either gotta take cab to work, or get a car.. but will have to keep to low low budget..

Think Vios costs more than the Lancer... right? I may be taking up a new job where office is quite far from my place.. guess either gotta take cab to work, or get a car.. but will have to keep to low low budget..
    vios is cheaper... from $51k+. think this is a good choice if you are looking at affordability and reasonable running cost. heard it has good FC. and maintenance should be ok since it is a Toyota.

Laner is $53k+. it looks sportier than Vios. Maintenance at C&C, hence may be a bit more expensive. FC should be ok.

Matrix - $49.9k. But I heard FC not very good as it is quite heavy, and not much power.

Honda Jazz is a good option is you are looking for a "jazzier" car, with good FC. Friends who drive Jazz all have good f/b. Heard it is going at $63K +

The last I head it's in the lower 50s....alternatively I think City is as good if you just want a no frill

honda jazz shape not nice..lolx

Budget is really low.. so cannot consider Jazz lah. Frankly speaking I'm even looking at cheap models like the Kia Rio..

I've never bought a car before so pretty green about car matters..

How about a Daihatsu YRV (M), cost around 50k.
    50,388 i think...
    looks good imo..

Quote Originally Posted by ServeChilled
    How about a Daihatsu YRV (M), cost around 50k.
    50,388 i think...
    looks good imo..
    good choice.... consider siron also, from daihatsu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12