Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of a photographer who uses D70 for weddings?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    then you always pick on me to comment
    I jealous what! Can not har?

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    I jealous what! Can not har?
    wah piang, i give up

U must be honored to make him jealous lor... unlike me... nobody is jealous of me...

/me take a doll, put eikin name on it & start using a 6" nail to poke...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    U must be honored to make him jealous lor... unlike me... nobody is jealous of me...

Who said nobody jealous about you? only you don't not only.

You got so many girl friends, make those photographers got no girl friends to photograph, have to pay money or offer TFCD every weekend.

ouch! *put a spell on myself to repell your stupid nail* hey, you korean idol leh, so many people jealous of you

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatfish
    wow. this harry potter has been taking a beating since noon. 100 posts already! tio Bao ley...
    Such a thread is just begging... BEGGING to be be slammed!

i'm a member of a local camera club, and one of the members has won numerous state and interstate competions, his gear, a prosumer digital camera. oh, by the way, he's also wheel chair bound, but that doesn't stop him from producing amazing images.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Quote Originally Posted by patch17
    Such a thread is just begging... BEGGING to be be slammed!

i'm a member of a local camera club, and one of the members has won numerous state and interstate competions, his gear, a prosumer digital camera. oh, by the way, he's also wheel chair bound, but that doesn't stop him from producing amazing images.
    wow, does he have an online gallery, i would be very interested to see his works

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    wow, does he have an online gallery, i would be very interested to see his works
    can you please slow down for me, my master?

master, i'd love to see his pic as well...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

can you please slow down for me, my master?

master, i'd love to see his pic as well...
    oi, you gang up with catchlights ah?

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    Let me read deeper into your question, maybe in some way, trying to save your backside.... if it's saveable.

imo, i feel that us being photographers "clouds" our minds with the technical side of photography, which invariably, includes the equipment we, or other pple, use.

besides the fact that we all (i hope) know that the onus is on the photograper, not the camera, to produce good photos, i still feel that no matter how we try, technicalities can cloud our judgement, more in some, less in others.

so to answer your question, when i get married, my (non-photography inclined) wife will choose the photographer!!! that would be an objective view on his portfolio, and anyway, it's the girl that's usually more fussy.

harry porter, u could be implying that if a photographer is damn good, why is he "stuck" with a d70? ans could be a personal thing. he might just love his d70 soooooo much he won't use anything else to shoot. u can't blame him for that. on the other hand, like i said, technicalities sometimes cloud our judgement, and yes, there are other cameras that can BETTER AID this skillful photographer, but he's not using them, so that brings suspicion to the discerned consumer.

back to earth example: the NORMAL consumer will sometimes ask how many megapixels my cam is. u know wat i say? i say, 12mp, but i only shoot at 6, becos it's more than enuff for 4R size. why? when i know it's really only a 6 mp cam (s2/s3) but then i can output in 12mp wat, so i'm not lying. but 12mp sounds big, so the customer is happy.. or happi-er...

so maybe we know better, that it's the photog that makes great photos, but MOST pple look at the photos, then the "data" (make / model of cam, megapixels etc). you see, u can't show a BEAUTIFUL portfolio that rocks the panties off katie holmes, and tell her u'll use a P&S to shoot her and tom cruise.

ok.. bad example, but she is such a girl u'd like to bring home to ur mother. *sigh*

Got people highly recommend you in my friend's forum
    http://renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=699

WOW. 150 posts. All whacking harry potter. sucks to be him man

maybe mod can close the thread already ? this fella has kenna jialat jialat enough.

I dun thing there is something wrong wif D70... In fact that's my dream camera... *shy shy*

maybe mod can close the thread already ? this fella has kenna jialat jialat enough.
    erm ... don't say until like that leh, i didn't whack harry potter leh

Still remember when I covered a wedding last year at Fullerton with my 300D. My client said afterwords that some of her friends said that "wow, you managed to hire a professional photographer to cover your event"..

I believe that equipment doesn't matter, it's the way you act and present yourself during the event, and of course, your products..
    eat. drink. shoot

Read carefully please, I'm not whacking him lar. don't anyhow say hor.

Still remember when I covered a wedding last year at Fullerton with my 300D. My client said afterwords that some of her friends said that "wow, you managed to hire a professional photographer to cover your event"..

I believe that equipment doesn't matter, it's the way you act and present yourself during the event, and of course, your products..
    eat. drink. shoot

eat. drink. shoot

the most important is the outcome(pictures).
    is up to the guy behind the cam to bring out the best from the cam either with a consumer or a pro body cam.

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar

I know ,i know, y say so many times???hee hee

D70 is a good camera....but i still believe in film...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    I know ,i know, y say so many times???hee hee

D70 is a good camera....but i still believe in film...
    no doubt... slides are better..(but $$)
    hehe..

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast