Thread: Macbook Air 11" WIFI connection Issues

Angry Macbook Air 11" WIFI connection Issues

Hi, All

My MacBook Air seem to have WIFI connection issues.
    When the NB lid is open from sleep it seem that it will not connect to the WIFI.
    I will have to manual select the desired WIFI or turn WIFI ON and OFF in order foe the Mac to find the WIFI connection.
    Very troublesome.

I search the web and found this is really an issues and lots of peoples (mostly foreign country) had gave all sorts of suggestion and it seem that not really work.

Has any S'porean also experience such issues ?
    If yes, please share how to resolve.

Many thanks,

Vin

Default Re: Macbook Air 11" WIFI connection Issues

Quote Originally Posted by junction88 View Post
    Hi, All

My MacBook Air seem to have WIFI connection issues.
    When the NB lid is open from sleep it seem that it will not connect to the WIFI.
    I will have to manual select the desired WIFI or turn WIFI ON and OFF in order foe the Mac to find the WIFI connection.
    Very troublesome.

I search the web and found this is really an issues and lots of peoples (mostly foreign country) had gave all sorts of suggestion and it seem that not really work.

Has any S'porean also experience such issues ?
    If yes, please share how to resolve.

Many thanks,

Vin

Today I called AppleCare Center twice.
    first Tech Support Advisor send me a link to download a patch but was unable to install because it does not support my system.

Second Advisor advised me to delete my WIFI setting and clean up the Keychain Access.
    Put the NB to sleep and wake-up the NB ( we tried twice ) and seem working properly.

But, later part of the day, it came back to the same issues...sian ah....

Regards,

Vin