It time to start Celebrate National day. You may win yourself a prize or Dinner by submitting your most stunting photos
Come on let start now !
(Braddell Heights Foto Interest Group facebook page)
Entry Period till:
27th July 2014 at 9pm
Terms & Conditions:
1. Photos can be taken anytime anywhere but must be related to the Title.
2. The contest is open to all Professional, Amateur and Student photographers regardless of age, gender, or nationality.
Note: Participants below the age of 18 as at 27th July 2014 must obtain the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian to participate in the Contest, and such parent or legal guardian must agree to the terms and conditions specified.
3. Prize Presentation to be held at Braddell Height National Day Celebration Dinner on 2nd August 2014 (Sat). Any prizes not claimed at the prize presentation will be forfeited. (Winner will be notify by email only)
4. The Organiser reserves the right to publish names and particulars of participants, take photographs and/or film participants for publicity purposes.
5. The Organiser retains the right to publish all photographs for an unlimited period of time, display printed versions of the photos at the public showcase, and use the photos for promotional purposes for future Contests.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to change or amend any of the Contest Guidelines or Terms & Conditions at its own discretion without prior notice.
7. Participation in this Contest indicates acceptance of Contest Guidelines and/or Terms & Conditions. Non-compliance with the Terms & Conditions shall result in an immediate disqualification.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Contest.
9. The Organiser's and Judges’ decisions are final.
10. All rights reserved.
Prizes:- 1st $300
- 2nd $200
- 3rd $100
Top Ten Finalist will be attending a 49th National Day Celebration Dinner on 2nd August 2014 (Sat) at Braddell Height Amphitheatre next to Blk 263 Serangoon Central Drive.
A. All photos should be submitted to email@example.com at 9.00pm on 27th July 2014
B. The theme of the Contest must be related to National Day Celebration eg Display, Celebration, Firework etc.
C. All photographs must be shot as JPEG files and sized to between 3000 by 2000pixels on their longest side, not more than 3MB. Raw files will not be accepted.
D. Only minimally enhanced photographs are eligible for submission. Minor colour correction is acceptable, as is cropping. High dynamic range images (HDRI) and stitched panoramas will Not be acceptable. Any other changes to the original photograph are not acceptable and will render the photo essay ineligible for a prize.
E. Photographs imported from an external source are not accepted.
F. Any manipulation (or suspected manipulation) of the image and import of photos from external sources will cause the entry to be disqualified. The decision will be made at the discretion of the judges and/or the Organisers of the Contest.
G. The Organisers will not be held responsible for the loss of image during download.
H. Participants must own the copyright to their photos and be entitled to reproduce any underlying rights or intellectual property in their photos.
I. All participants must respect personal rights and the rights of property owners and be respectful and mindful at all times.
J. All photographs will be judged based on the following criteria:
• Technical skills in addressing the theme
K. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained regarding the judges’ decision.
L. Each participant is only allowed to submit up to Five (5) entries.
Submission will be as follow format :
-1 folder 1 participant – Full Name on Folder ,
-on each picture - Name1, Name2, Name3, Name4, Name5.
Submit together with Full Name, I/C, Fin or Passport No., Contact Nos (HP), and email address, Subject Headed : NDCPC2014
M. Late submissions will not be accepted.
N. Submission of photographs signifies acceptance of terms and conditions.
O. Should any dispute arise in connection with the Contest Guidelines or Terms & Conditions, the decision of the Organiser will be final.
P. Without prejudice to any other provision of the Contest Guidelines, the Organisers reserves the right to disqualify any participant for failure to abide by any of the Contest Guidelines set out herein, or for submitting false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or for any other reasonable cause, at the Organiser’s sole discretion, without first informing the participant and without being liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, expense, cost, damages or otherwise suffered or incurred in connection with the Contest or resulting from such disqualification.