Thread: Gretag Macbeth Eye-One Display with Dell 2405FPW 24" Ultrasharp LCD Monitor

Default Gretag Macbeth Eye-One Display with Dell 2405FPW 24" Ultrasharp LCD Monitor

How do you calibrate Dell 2405FPW brightness with Gretag Macbeth Eye-One Display? Tried to calibrate it and the brightness was always on the extreme right of the bar even the the brightness was set to 0%. I'm using a ATI Redneon 9600XT vga card. Any expert here can help?

u can change the brightness via display properties avalible by right clicking on the windows desktop. Select the advanced tab followed by the color tab. U should be able to adjust the brightnes via slider after that.
    hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by chii
    u can change the brightness via display properties avalible by right clicking on the windows desktop. Select the advanced tab followed by the color tab. U should be able to adjust the brightnes via slider after that.
    hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip. Will tried it tonight.

So are current users happy with their purchase? How does it compare with your previous moniter? Especially if its a good CRT like a Sony G420/520 in terms of gamut or shadow detail?

Cyberian, might sending me your moniter profile for analysis after you profile it? I wanna take a look at its approximate gamut. zerstorer@fastmail.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zerstorer
    So are current users happy with their purchase? How does it compare with your previous moniter? Especially if its a good CRT like a Sony G420/520 in terms of gamut or shadow detail?

Cyberian, might sending me your moniter profile for analysis after you profile it? I wanna take a look at its approximate gamut. zerstorer@fastmail.fm

How do you do tat?

i am curious
    how much are they selling this dell 24incher in singapore?
    tks

Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    i am curious
    how much are they selling this dell 24incher in singapore?
    tks
    Got it for S$1829 during offer. They are still offering it at this price.

http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/prod...=sg&l=en&s=dhs