Thread: Where to buy Ricoh GR

Default Where to buy Ricoh GR

Hi! Im considering buying a Ricoh GR and would like to ask for recommendations on where to buy. Is it recommended to buy from Amazon and ship it here? Will the warranty be honored if camera is bought overseas? I would appreciate any and all advise. Thanks!

Default Re: Where to buy Ricoh GR

Quote Originally Posted by Tibursio View Post
    Hi! Im considering buying a Ricoh GR and would like to ask for recommendations on where to buy. Is it recommended to buy from Amazon and ship it here? Will the warranty be honored if camera is bought overseas? I would appreciate any and all advise. Thanks!
    Why not just get it from T K Foto at Funan? Don't have to worry about whether overseas warranty is accepted here.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Click camera shop at Funan mall is another option.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

Thanks for the inputs!

Yeah I would prefer buying locally, its just that the price from Amazon is not that much higher from current BnS prices. I'm also eyeing the special edition which is in stock in Amazon at the moment. I will inquire from local shops today though, to check on current prices.

Thanks for the inputs!

Yeah I would prefer buying locally, its just that the price from Amazon is not that much higher from current BnS prices. I'm also eyeing the special edition which is in stock in Amazon at the moment. I will inquire from local shops today though, to check on current prices.
    For ur reference..
    I got my 2nd GR a few weeks ago..
    825 with extra battery..

Special edition going for 1005.. Very good deal but I didn't get it cause it was kinda glossy which I dun like..

Amazon price of us$663 translates to s$820+, then gotta add shipping and gst. Price alone already loses to the s$825 (free sd card and spare batt), let alone you lose warranty and wait for delivery. Just buy from whichever sg shop had stocks at the current price.

I wouldn't buy ricoh gr off bns at current prices of $750 or so.

I got quotations from a few shops and it really makes more sense to buy locally than from Amazon or BnS. Thanks for the inputs, it really helps! I'm hoping to purchase my GR within the week and start shooting!

I got quotations from a few shops and it really makes more sense to buy locally than from Amazon or BnS. Thanks for the inputs, it really helps! I'm hoping to purchase my GR within the week and start shooting!
    Gogogogo join the GR club!!!

lucky i came across this thread, almost bought one from bns. didn't realize the brand new price has become more attractive. gonna shop around these shops within the week.

Quote Originally Posted by longj49 View Post
    lucky i came across this thread, almost bought one from bns. didn't realize the brand new price has become more attractive. gonna shop around these shops within the week.
    Sometime ago it was about $1000, but the price has dropped to the current $825 plus freebies. Guess the sellers on bns are still pricing based on mark down from what they paid for it a few months ago.