Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Master Guide to Digital Printmaking - Organised by ClubSNAP & Sponsored by Canon SG

Default Re: Master Guide to Digital Printmaking - Organised by ClubSNAP & Sponsored by Canon

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    Registration is Closed !!!

Those who have registered via the Google Form and are selected will be notify via email.
    Hi!
    Can I ask when will the notification be sent out for those who registered via the Google Form?

Default Re: Master Guide to Digital Printmaking - Organised by ClubSNAP & Sponsored by Canon

Quote Originally Posted by me_jul View Post
    Hi!
    Can I ask when will the notification be sent out for those who registered via the Google Form?
    It's stated in the flyer:

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post

thanks...my apologies for having missed that out

ClubSNAP Editor
    Blog Entries

The below name list has been selected to attend Master Guide to Digital Printmaking

Saturday, 5th July 2014 @ 1 Harbourfront Ave #07-01 Keppel Bay Tower S098632 (Sunflower Room)

Class A: 10:00am - 12:30pm
    Class B: 1:30pm - 4:00pm

Registration from:
    Class A: 9:30am
    Class B: 1:00pm
    * Meet at Level 1 Lobby area outside Canon Customer Care Centre

Class A: 10:00am - 12:30pm
    1. me_jul
    2. myphotobug
    3. yeoenghwee = Withdraw
    4. SNAG
    5. Ernestt
    6. chinbk
    7. Donbosco
    8. Smlpictures
    9. gallery = Withdraw
    10. HippingHippo = Withdraw
    11. Zijian
    12. Slyanius
    13. clarencewee
    14. Ben Ng
    15. ob1canob
    16. lowvic
    17. tmwong90
    18. roomy
    19. ckpy7677
    20. Faizola
    21. lonelyartist
    22. cavvy
    23. Tedchen = Withdraw

1. Keithooi
    2. Canonised
    3. valour
    4. ashrock
    5. lxwvictor
    6. tengk
    7. hahatan
    8. Digineg
    9. khai
    10. Sammyjr
    11. dauntless
    12. garyphoon
    13. nkteong
    14. ryanlio
    15. rvhegde1974
    16. LemjayLucas
    17. Roniyo
    18. jaderiver
    19. satcat
    20. tamblot3000
    21. Kyleong93
    22. HgC33Snapper
    23. badaboom

Hi, I actually registered first thing I received the email but update wrong id
    Shd be negpos instead of digineg.

All other details are correct.

Let me know if I can still attend session B as stated in the forms. Thks!

Pls ignore. I see the confirmation, thk u

Hi,

Just wondering how is registration for such events handled? First come first served or?

Thanks!

Am in the list above, but didn't receive any email (checked my junk box). Should be fine I guess?

I was successfully registered for session A.

Is it too late to pull out / deregister? Not yet Thu eve...

My son is sick, don't think I can make it on Saturday. No point wasting a slot, and hopefully I won't get banned for future events ^_^

I wish to take over Gallery place if can. very keen in joining this event. i registered but seem not selected. hope editor do reconsider me. thank you.

I am also wish to take over any available slot. Thank you.

Any waiting list ?

Can I take over the slot for those unable to attend? Please Please 😭

Can I take over HippingHippo? My email is f_choong@hotmail.com. Thanks.

HI,

I saw "gallery" and "Hippinghippo" had withdrawn from the workshop. Any chance that I could be included in the Workshop to replace anyone of them. I had made my registration the first thing I saw the email. But my name is not listed. please PM me if my request is granted.

Thank you

SUBEERI
    Hp: 90171068

Hi club snap,

I am afraid, I have to withdraw from the class tomorrow at 10am as my son is running a fever at 39degree and we are going to bring him to Thomson medical tomorrow morning first thing. I am afraid I have to pull this out last minutes. If you need any proof, I can provide the medical receipt tomorrow as a scan copy. I am really sorry

Hi Admin, i would like to register myself for Class A please. I just saw the event on facebook about 5 minutes ago.

could i kindly take over your place?

Navin
    9647 4263

Dear Organisers

Due to a last minute request for me to help out for my friend's son Church wedding this afternoon, I am sorry to inform that I will not be able to attend the

1. Keithooi
    2. Canonised
    3. valour

Can you kindly allow someone to take over my place?
    It's really a pity that I have to miss out this very interesting Class which I am most keen to attend, as it is related to my work.

Thousand apologies to the organisers and especially to James.

Canonised.
    always the Light, .... always.

My thanks to the ClubSnap organisers for putting together this interesting & very useful print workshop. It has certainly helped to explain the many different facets of making prints. James Tan's knowledge & expertise in photography & printing is clearly evident in his presentation & Q&A session. Thanks too to Canon for sponsoring this event at their premises.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast