Thread: Struggle for sometime before i post this thread against jameswoo99

Default Struggle for sometime before i post this thread against jameswoo99

Hello Young Bro,

Pardon me for my broken english as i only got primary school standard. I had watsapp you regarding your 60D camera body for sale at 600 flat after a conversation at your stated price in your thread..We arranged today 18/06/2014 first @ 2.30pm and you said ok..later ask if i could be earlier Last night 17/06/2014 thru whatsapp so i arranged it and changes my work shift with someone and will expect myself to arrives at stated location 1pm as you requested earlier..When I CALLED YOU..@ 12.55pm..u said u will be there 15mins..so i proceed to YCK MRT taxi stand 10 mins later after hanging up the call...

It was quite a hell hot day out there...I REACHED 1.25pm and msg YOU AGAIN...YOU SAID gave YOU 2 mins and i said SURE!..

I waited till 1.53pm ..hello bro..where are you? I msg u again i will be leaving by 2pm and you will be only able to meet me at my area and till now 2.51pm no reply from you??? Me and my friend waited for you at such a weather...are you serious with your sale? You are a seller and we are the buyer which mainly we will fly u..but we waited like 2 fried chicken down there..You happy to play such issues selling your stuffs? I will no hold any grudges against this now but i have to spill it out to prevent others gets into this same old problem!

I dont think you will like our converstations from whatsapp and sms screenshots here...its not gonna benefits you or even me..
    In a builder's locker ,you will see many secrets

Default Re: Struggle for sometime before i post this thread against jameswoo99

Its a typical fly aeroplane case. Its definitely not the first and most probably won't be the last. You are dealing with strangers so you must accept the risk involved. You only lost time. Just move on.

Yes bro...met many of it..but will just share the thots...already moved on and looking for another deal...cheers..
    In a builder's locker ,you will see many secrets

if 99 is his birth year, you are dealing with a 15 years old boy,
    well, you can't expect too much from a minor, just move on.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio