Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Horny teachers

  1. #1
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Horny teachers

    Any theory why teachers these days are getting more and more horny?

    http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...udent-20140617

  2. #2

    Default

    stress at work, cant find a good sex partner, no boyfriend.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Quek View Post
    stress at work, cant find a good sex partner, no boyfriend.
    boyfriend?????????????did u even read the article?
    Objection !!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    well, you can't discount that possibility can you?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,793
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    ...must the weather ...................
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post

    boyfriend?????????????did u even read the article?
    type too fast. meant to be girlfriend... lol

  7. #7

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    He should have been a photographer

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    boyfriend?????????????did u even read the article?
    He means can't get a BF so get a girl student instead.

  9. #9
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Once upon a time, being a teacher is passion. Today it is a career.

  10. #10
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Once upon a time, being a teacher is passion. Today it is a career.
    Apparently for some it is a career of wild passion.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    He should have been a photographer
    Always safer to be a photographer than a teacher because you have a camera and tripods between you and the female subject.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Apparently for some it is a career of wild passion.
    He is teaching her lessons of life.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Once upon a time, being a teacher is passion. Today it is a career.
    Sharp analysis.. Its no longer a calling/vocation, its just another job.
    Thats why I'm a little bit pessimistic whenever gov trying to steer one's life to academic life, military.. etc. Not going to happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    He is teaching her lessons of life.
    Not to trust a teacher ?

  14. #14
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Thats why I'm a little bit pessimistic whenever gov trying to steer one's life to academic life, military.. etc. Not going to happen
    They push people to wherever there's shortage of manpower. Your lifelong ambition is the least of their concern.

  15. #15
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    They push people to wherever there's shortage of manpower. Your lifelong ambition is the least of their concern.
    As a policy planner, how do you account for people's lifelong ambition leh? What if the lifelong ambition is totally useless in meeting national goals leh?

  16. #16
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,388

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Any theory why teachers these days are getting more and more horny?
    http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...udent-20140617
    Any idea why you assume that teacher were less horny in the past?
    EOS

  17. #17

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Any idea why you assume that teacher were less horny in the past?

  18. #18
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Any idea why you assume that teacher were less horny in the past?
    Everyone knows that the older generation is wiser and more moral, and younger generation just gets worse. Don't believe? Just ask any uncle or auntie.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Horny teachers

    Maybe went to too many of those organized XMM photography outings (you know from where!) and testosterone levels shot up. Then decided to sign up to be teacher and mingle with a lot more XMMs.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi2 View Post
    Maybe went to too many of those organized XMM photography outings (you know from where!) and testosterone levels shot up. Then decided to sign up to be teacher and mingle with a lot more XMMs.
    So d passion of d teaching profession is to have passion wif d xmm from schools?
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •