Thread: Marathon & Sports Event Photographers Query Freelance or Are there companies/agencies

Default Marathon & Sports Event Photographers Query Freelance or Are there companies/agencies

Hi, im currently doing my research on marathon and sports event photography, im looking at photo services such as finisherpix.com & marathon-photos.com. Are the photographers taking photos for these sites, freelance professionals or are they from certain agencies/companies if they are what are the examples(Hopefully Singaporean examples)? Furthermore, what's the pay structure like (how much does a photographer get and how much does the company get)? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by DillyDallyKing; 17th June 2014 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Add on

Default Re: Marathon & Sports Event Photographers Query Freelance or Are there companies/agen

Why not try emailing them :P

But anyway, from what I know, they're usually freelance professionals.. I have to say that such sports photographs dont usually pay very well.
    http://www.shimmeryphotography.com/ - Shimmery Wedding Photography And Videography In Singapore

Default Re: Marathon & Sports Event Photographers Query Freelance or Are there companies/agen

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonwongjw View Post
    Why not try emailing them :P

But anyway, from what I know, they're usually freelance professionals.. I have to say that such sports photographs dont usually pay very well.
    please stop digging out old threads reply to them, this thread starter didn't log in since his posted this question. and very unlikely he will come back after a year and just to read your reply.

and it is same to the rest of the threads you have resurrected these few days, these thread starters either have found the answers they wanted or move on to other areas. your answers maybe relevant but it is far too late.

and I suspect the main reason of your postings is utilize ClubSNAP to do some SEO for your website.

we welcome you to participate some meaningful discussions here, but we will not hesitate to remove your postings if we find you are taking advantage of this forums.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio