Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: (C#48) WET & WILD

  1. #1

    Default (C#48) WET & WILD

    (C#48) WET & WILD


    Date: Sat, 23rd July 2005
    Time: 2pm to 7pm
    Duration: 5hrs {participants are not obligated to stay through the 5 hrs}
    Theme: Lingerie + Bikini
    Cost: $150
    Location: Indoors With Private Swimming Pool
    * Studio Lightings will be setup in 2 Seperate Private Rooms
    * 4 fabulous location under 1 roof

    Models: Catherine, Corrine, HuiHui, Nanao
    Max: 4 groups of 6 photographers


    Corrine




    Hui Hui


    Nana

    Kindly PM or SMS me if you are interested. Thank you!

  2. #2

    Default

    Nose bleed ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    piangzz... cannot make it... upzz for charby!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Charby.....I am begining to hate you for this

  5. #5

    Default

    guess gotta wait for another one wet&wild.. got duty sio...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Nose bleed ..
    Got camera shake anot?

  7. #7

    Default

    Updates:
    1) VIP (WI)
    2) Reserve (ML)
    3) Reserve (ML)
    4) Reserve (FA)
    5) VIP (AB)
    6) VIP (JA)
    ...
    24)

  8. #8
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    Dang, again 23rd...clash with the other session...

    hope there's a re-run of this :P

  9. #9

    Default shoot.

    wow! this is brilliant!



    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY
    (C#48) WET & WILD


    Date: Sat, 23rd July 2005
    Time: 2pm to 7pm
    Duration: 5hrs {participants are not obligated to stay through the 5 hrs}
    Theme: Lingerie + Bikini
    Cost: $150
    Location: Indoors With Private Swimming Pool
    * Studio Lightings will be setup in 2 Seperate Private Rooms
    * 4 fabulous location under 1 roof

    Models: Catherine, Corrine, HuiHui, Nanao
    Max: 4 groups of 6 photographers


    Corrine




    Hui Hui


    Nana

    Kindly PM or SMS me if you are interested. Thank you!

  10. #10

    Default

    Updates:
    1) VIP (WI)
    2) Reserve (ML)
    3) Reserve (ML)
    4) Reserve (FA)
    5) VIP (AB)
    6) VIP (JA)
    7) Reserve (MY)
    8) Reserve (LC)
    ...
    24)

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    another group of brilliant models charby bro...
    upz for you

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    another group of brilliant models charby bro...
    upz for you
    Have to agree!! the Man organises good shoots! too bad won't be in Singapore.

  13. #13

    Default

    Outstanding models .......... even a Fann Wong look alike

  14. #14

    Default



    UPZ! 4 Location is one place... must be a very nice house or villa!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octane69


    UPZ! 4 Location is one place... must be a very nice house or villa!
    How about the Playboy mansion?

  16. #16

    Default

    Updates:
    1) VIP (WI)
    2) Reserve (ML)
    3) Reserve (ML)
    4) Reserve (FA)
    5) VIP (AB)
    6) VIP (AB)
    7) VIP (JA)
    8) Reserve (MY)
    9) Reserve (LC)
    10) VIP (BO)
    11) Reserve ( JR)
    ...
    24)

  17. #17

    Default

    Updates:
    1) VIP (WI)
    2) Reserve (ML)
    3) Reserve (ML)
    4) Reserve (FA)
    5) VIP (AB)
    6) VIP (AB)
    7) VIP (JA)
    8) Reserve (MY)
    9) Reserve (LC)
    10) VIP (BO)
    11) Reserve (JR)
    12) Reserve (PA)
    13) Reserve (CH)
    ...
    24)

  18. #18

    Default

    don't miss this shoot, there is no better place in Sin to shoot beautiful models in bikinis and lingerie

    charby does it again
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Models too pretty....no matter how I shoot the pics will turn out eye pleasing....LOL

  20. #20

    Default

    Updates:
    1) VIP (WI)
    2) Reserve (ML)
    3) Reserve (ML)
    4) Reserve (FA)
    5) VIP (AB)
    6) VIP (AB)
    7) VIP (JA)
    8) Reserve (FI)
    9) Reserve (LC)
    10) VIP (BO)
    11) Reserve (JR)
    12) Reserve (PA)
    13) Reserve (CH)
    ...
    24)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •