Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Thread: The Power of Fantastic 4

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm
    Transformer movies?? You mean the old one with Optimus Prime and Unicorn or a brand new American Transformer or the current Japanese version of Transformer?? If it is the japanese version, I'll give it a miss.
    there is going to be a new 1 by micheal bay & with steven spielberg as exec producer... life action somemore...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nova_nebula
    I think BATMAN and Robin are the only superhero without Super Power. right?
    got plenty lah .. still got green arrow ... and a couple others ...

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    eh wat powers does Captain America have ah?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    eh wat powers does Captain America have ah?
    Do u know know that Captain America and Wolverine have something in common?

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by singscott
    I through only Lex Lurther with a certain rock can.
    The green rock is called Kryptonite. Batman always carry Kryptonite in his utility belt.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expiredyoghurt
    got plenty lah .. still got green arrow ... and a couple others ...
    Green Arrow and Hawk Eye same special move. Just like Huang Zhong in Romance of the 3 Kingdoms. All marksman in bow and arrow.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Think Iron man also... he relies on that suit of his... his sidekick War machine also...
    Iron Man and Batman no super powers, only have lotsa of money. Both are millionaire who spend money to become a superhero.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Anyone still remembers Adam West?

    Of course I remember him. He's the only fat Batman.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm
    Transformer movies?? You mean the old one with Optimus Prime and Unicorn or a brand new American Transformer or the current Japanese version of Transformer?? If it is the japanese version, I'll give it a miss.
    Check it out here man!
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ovies_eo/16938

    I can't wait to see Optimus Prime and Starscream in action!!

  10. #30

    Default

    Funny someone mentioned Dr Strange. It has been ages since I read about him! Anyone has any updates?

    One thing i like about comics is how they teach kids (sometimes) about real world issues -- e.g. discrimination against mininority (humans vs mutants saga), making personal sacrifices for the greater good (too many examples), humility (just saved the world but cannot tell anyone), etc.

    Not to mention the imagination involved -- the infinity gauntlet mini-series (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gauntlet). The cast included adam warlock, thanos & practically everyone in the marvel universe -- sentient beings such as the living tribunal (http://www.marveldirectory.com/indiv...gtribunal.htm), eternity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternity_%28comics%29), where they explored the issue of ominipotence.

    Dang!! This thread made me feel all excited like a kid again!!

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore, near NUS
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Captain america received some super-soldier serum which gives him elevated reflexes, strength, agility etc... Not quite full-fledged super-powers, but his training helps to push those gifts from the super-soldier serum to the limit.

    The punisher is one of the comic-book characters with no super-powers, just a lot of guns, training and an attitude.

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    check out Marvel Comics character Iron Man... if u play Marvel or those Marvel vs Streetfighter games will see him
    Suppose to have Iron Man (and Ghost Rider) movie soon. Anyway, aside from Dr. Doom which is copied from Darth Vader, I think the rest are copy of F4 (Not the girly boys). I used to like Spider-Man too.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawgbyte77
    Suppose to have Iron Man (and Ghost Rider) movie soon. Anyway, aside from Dr. Doom which is copied from Darth Vader, I think the rest are copy of F4 (Not the girly boys). I used to like Spider-Man too.
    i think Doc Doom older than Darth Vader... so it should be Darth Vader is copied from Doc Doom...

    Anybody like Super Villians?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i think Doc Doom older than Darth Vader... so it should be Darth Vader is copied from Doc Doom...

    Anybody like Super Villians?
    Oops.. Haha... Villains... I like CatWoman... meow..

    Anyone reads Astro City? Its has gay superhero and some depressed hero that commited suicide bec he feel unappreciated.

    Some of my fave:
    Speeding Bullets - Superman was adopted by Wayne couple and became Batman with superman power.
    Kingdom Come - Retired superheroes... imagine Michael Jackson 1970s and 2000s.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Do u know know that Captain America and Wolverine have something in common?
    both of them are Americans lor!


    I like Ghost Rider... super cool.



    movie coming soon...
    Last edited by tao; 18th July 2005 at 11:01 AM.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nowhere but ClubSNAP
    Posts
    191

    Default

    well.. every heroes n villains r related n usually might haf somethign in common.. very general. who idolizes HE-MAN here.. aehuaheh.. used to like him when i was younger though.. d new version looks cooler but still cmi... speaking of cmi.. i think the punisher movie is really bad... though thomas jane looks very much like christopher lambert. n speaking of christopher lambert, (getting oot) i wish he coulda stayed as raiden in MK annihilation.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nowhere but ClubSNAP
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Of course I remember him. He's the only fat Batman.
    not to mention the series is very comical with BAM! POW! WHAM! on screen

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nowhere but ClubSNAP
    Posts
    191

    Default

    oh btw, i heard a fren of mine who read a collab series of marvel heroes n DC heroes, that superman beats practically every marvel characters to pulp. thats dang too much fr me, a marvel supporter, to accept man.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by detrop
    well.. every heroes n villains r related n usually might haf somethign in common.. very general. who idolizes HE-MAN here.. aehuaheh.. used to like him when i was younger though.. d new version looks cooler but still cmi... speaking of cmi.. i think the punisher movie is really bad... though thomas jane looks very much like christopher lambert. n speaking of christopher lambert, (getting oot) i wish he coulda stayed as raiden in MK annihilation.
    ya... last time i like He-Man also, but after Dolph Lundgren become He-man i totally sianz 1/2...

    also agree, punisher, the new or old 1 also suxs... no point watching kind... not dark enough...

    i still prefer Christopher Lambert in Highlander... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,752

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •