Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Consolidated food threads

Enough of SURVEY!

CS not the polace for you to conduct SURVEY!

TREAD CLOSED

MOD
    Kopitiam

Default sushi restaurants...

i got lots of qn to ask u all...hehe...ask for fun nia, this is not survey la

1. after u get the plate from the belt, do u put the plastic cover back on the belt or on the table?

2. do u lift the plate off the belt, n take a closer look at wat is that sushi, remove the container, sniff it, etc, n den either put on the table if it fancies u or put back on the belt if it isnt appealing?

3. for eg, the belt is moving towards ur direction, n u saw something u like (like vegetable tempura or some fried stuffs) coming towards u, n u intend to take it when it reaches u, soon. but then the person in the table in front has taken that it already. do u get angry?

4. do u hide plates under the table so as to pay lesser?

5. has the cashier ever miscounted the number of plates? did u keep quiet or wat?

6. do u eat only from the belt, or order other food from the menu? wat did u order?

7. do u ever wonder y they don have spoons at the container by the side of the table, only chopsticks? n everytime u have to ask for spoon from the waitress, n sometimes after u ask, they forget to give, n u have to ask again... has it happened to u?

8. do u dip raw salmon or tuna etc into ur hot tea to cook it?

9. do u like the high when u eat too much wasabe n it gets to ur head?

10. do u sometimes see chio waitress n cant concentrate on eating?

n tell us some of ur fav sushi

Default chinese restaurants....

i got lots of qn to ask u all...hehe...ask for fun nia, this is not survey la

1. do u have a habit of throwing peanuts up n catching it in ur mouth for fun? (the peanuts is appetizers)

2. wat kind of drinks u normally drink? chinese tea or iced water or soft drinks etc....?

3. do u make use of the small saucer of soy sauce at the side of ur plate? if so, wat things do u dip in it?

4. when u eat rice, do u put the bowl to ur mouth n shove the rice in with ur chopstick, or u have the bowl on the table n eat with chopsticks n spoon, or u put the rice on the plate n eat?

5. when u eat cereal prawns (those deep fried prawns with oatmeals thingy), do u shell the prawn or eat it whole? if u shell, do u shell with ur fingers or ur chopsticks n spoons, or with ur mouth?
    or do u have someone to shell it for u? (if so, who?)
    n do u have a habit of sukcing the prawns' head to extract its flavour?

6. when u eat steamed fish, which part do u like best? the cheek, the eyeball, the head area, stomach area, middle body of the fish or the tail area.

7. when u eat crab, do u use ur fingers to unshell it, or struggle with ur chopsticks n spoon so as not to dirty ur fingers? or do u have someone to shell it for u? (if so, who?)

8. have u ever poured too much vinegar into ur shark's fin soup n realized its too sour? or perhaps sprinkled too much pepper? (in ur answer, pls state whether its vinegar, pepper, or both).

9. do u like to eat the lettuce that is always put under a meat or crab or prawn dish as garnish?

10. which of these do u like to eat, in a sweet n sour pork/fish dish (besides the pork/fish)? - onion, green/red peppers, cucumbers, pineapple, tomato

11. do u normally have dessert after meal? if so, state wat dessert do u normally have (almond jelly, mango pudding, red bean soup, orh nee, birds nest etc)

12. u normally use the packet scented towels to wipe which body part? - mouth, face, or hands?

13. when u eat, do u normally have ppl taking food for u with their chopsticks n putting on ur plate/bowl? if so, who r they? (father, mother, bf, gf, husband, wife...)

14. when u have hotplate tofu, do u try to scoop out the watery egg quickly b4 it gets cooked by the hotplate?

15. do u usually order another bowl of rice halfway throughout the meal? (when u finished the 1st bowl)

16. have u tried eating the dried chillies in the fried prawns/chicken with dried chillies dish?

17. do u normally eat green chillies with ur fried rice or noodles or horfun

18. which of this is ur fav? fried rice, fried hongkong mee, or horfun?

19. when u order deer meat, do u ever wonder if the meat is really deer, or just marinated beef?

20. do u like to burp loudly when u finished eating?

finally, tell us some of ur fave chinese food in a chinese or seafood restaurant...

Default When u eat at hawker centres n coffeeshops....

When u eat at hawker centres n coffeeshops

1. do u prefer roasted or steamed chicken when u order chicken rice?
    Do u ask for special request like chicken breast meat rice, or chicken drumstick rice, or chicken rice with gizzards?

2. have u been served any burnt food? (eg. satay, bbq chicken wings, western food etc). if so, please state

3. what kind of noodles do u usuall order when eating fishball or prawn noodles? (eg. yellow mee, kuay teow, mee kia, bee hoon, bee tai mak...)

4. wat food do u normally choose when u order chap chye png? wat sauce do u prefer on ur rice, curry or black gravy, or none?

5. have u ever come across cats when u r eating? if so, do u feed them or ignore?

6. have u ever ran out of curry, or find that the curry is too little, while eating roti prata? if so, do u go back to ask for more?

7. is there any hawker food u hate?

8. wats ur fave local food?

9. have u ever find pieces of eggshells while eating char kway teow, fried rice etc...? if so, name the food.. How did u react?

10. do u order beer from the beer aunties? if so, do u flirt or chat with them?

11. have u fallen ill after eating food at hawkers/coffeeshop? if so, please elaborate

12. finally, when u see the 'ask for more veggies/less oil etc' symbols on hawker stalls, do u request for that? if so, please elaborate on wat u asked for, n wat kind of foods

thanks for answering these questions...

Wah! Alot of questions! What are these questions for? Why do you need to know all these?.........

HS

Do you have an obsessive disorder?................

HS

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Wah! Alot of questions! What are these questions for? Why do you need to know all these?.........

HS
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=141314

Deregistered

HS

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=141321

HS
    These are signs of a potential locked thread.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    These are signs of a potential locked thread.
    +1 before lock

Quote Originally Posted by markteo
    5. have u ever come across cats when u r eating? if so, do u feed them or ignore?
    Yes. The cat is on my plate. How can I ignore it?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Yes. The cat is on my plate. How can I ignore it?
    +1 before lock

10. do u order beer from the beer aunties? if so, do u flirt or chat with them?
    Maybe I would if they are not 60 year old.

7. is there any hawker food u hate?
    Steak Haché avec Oeufs à Cheval.

8. do u dip raw salmon or tuna etc into ur hot tea to cook it?
    I send it back to the kitchen.

HS
    An obsessive disorder for locked threads?

Default Consolidated food threads

Hi.

Given the threads come from the same starter and they are of similar genre and repetitive in nature, they are hereby merged into one.

HS
    well... i m a curious person by nature...n furthermore i like to eat...n i was feeling bored...so i came up with all these questions. i hope u ppl can answer them...juz for the fun of it...to satisfy my curiousity...hehe...thank u thank u

any one knows where can i buy smelly tou fu in singapore???????????????? roughly how much ????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast