1. after u get the plate from the belt, do u put the plastic cover back on the belt or on the table?
2. do u lift the plate off the belt, n take a closer look at wat is that sushi, remove the container, sniff it, etc, n den either put on the table if it fancies u or put back on the belt if it isnt appealing?
3. for eg, the belt is moving towards ur direction, n u saw something u like (like vegetable tempura or some fried stuffs) coming towards u, n u intend to take it when it reaches u, soon. but then the person in the table in front has taken that it already. do u get angry?
4. do u hide plates under the table so as to pay lesser?
5. has the cashier ever miscounted the number of plates? did u keep quiet or wat?
6. do u eat only from the belt, or order other food from the menu? wat did u order?
7. do u ever wonder y they don have spoons at the container by the side of the table, only chopsticks? n everytime u have to ask for spoon from the waitress, n sometimes after u ask, they forget to give, n u have to ask again... has it happened to u?
8. do u dip raw salmon or tuna etc into ur hot tea to cook it?
9. do u like the high when u eat too much wasabe n it gets to ur head?
10. do u sometimes see chio waitress n cant concentrate on eating?
n finally, tell us ur fav sushi....