15th July 2005, 03:37 PM
SLCC : 4th Photo Choreography Course
- Have you been in a situation whereby you ran out of ideas to pose the beautiful model after 5 minutes, and the model looking at you not knowing what to do ?
- When was the last time when you go out for a model shoot and you wanted to pose the model with confidence and take the picture that you wanted , instead of letting the model “Auto” pose or someone else posing for you and you just click the button ?
- Are you one of those who would like to pose the model to get the expressions and emotion that you wanted ?
Stanley Lim Colour Centre is coming out the 4th Photo Choreography Course on 18 August 2005 for people who wanted to know the indepth of how to pose your model before the camera. For this structured and well-balanced course, we provide 2 theory lessons, 3 practicals (Studio) with 2 Reviews, total 7 lessons. This course focus primary on how to pose your models , to bring out their best image infront of the camera. We will be covering areas like the model’s expressions , different type of clothings, poses that are more suitable for different types of lightings.
Total 7 Lessons
Lesson 1 ( 18/08/05 ) - Understanding Posing with Expressions
Lesson 2 ( 22/08/05 ) - Understanding Posing with Dressing & Lightings
Lesson 3 ( 08/09/05 ) - Practical 1
Lesson 4 ( 15/09/05 ) - Review of Practical 1
Lesson 5 ( 22/09/05 ) - Practical 2
Lesson 6 ( 29/09/05 ) – Practical 3
Lesson 7 ( 06/10/05 ) – Review of Practical 2 & 3
Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, 122 Middle Road)
Course fee: $300.
Models : A Model will be provided for each practical shoot with Professional
Makeup and Hairdo.
Photographers : Max 10
Duration : Every Thursday
Time : 8-10pm
Stanley Lim Colour Center would like to thank all the people who had been supporting us and is only charging $300 instead of $350 till end of the year for the Photo Choreography Course. [COLOR=Red][B]
Equipment and Requirements
- As this course is solely and primary focused on how to pose the model , those who are new or had little experience about photography, you are more than welcome to join the course.
- You are also welcome to join and learn the Course if you do not own a SLR / DSLR . During the practical sessions , you will need to pose your model while your poses will be recorded digitally or negative upon your request.
- Those who are interested and have a SLR or DSLR, please bring along for the practical lessons. This will enable you to control the whole shoot while the instructors will advise you on the spot.
For further details of the course please PM me your questionnaires or refer to Miss Joanne on 98583502
Stanley Lim Colour Centre is a member of the Singapore Photographic Trade Association, and is authorized to present certificates to its photography course participants with the SPTA's ( Singapore Photography Trade Association ) endorsement.
Name list (Your nicks will remain private)
End of Course
After the course , you will know what kind of style / mood that suits the different conditions and you will definitely pose your friends / model with more confidence than before. If you would like to organize any Studio shoot at SLCC, I will be glad to help you in finding a model and makeup artist too.
Thank you for your kind support. Let’s enjoy the shoot !
15th July 2005, 11:22 PM
Up for it..... Great addition skill to learn in addition to photography skill..
18th July 2005, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by Blitz28
I believe in poses go with the compositions, that's my problems went i do model shooting even with the professional pose infront of me indoor or outdoor, so i want to know is this course come with a Photo Choreographer to guide us or you just teach us how to shoot with professional model only???
18th July 2005, 01:34 AM
Originally Posted by rz67
I think got one Choreographer specially invited for this course to teach about posing, better let Blitz28 explain more.....
18th July 2005, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by rz67
There will be a Choreographer to guide you all during the practical shoot ... and you will see him pose the model while you shoot .
19th July 2005, 08:10 PM
Thanks jonoq !!
Originally Posted by jonoq