Thread: Portfolio

Default Portfolio

Dears!

If I am posting this on the wrong place, please pardon me. I can't decide where to put up my post

I would like to make my portfolio. Please recommend me a good studio or photographer that will take good pictures of me.

I have this idea to take a picture of myself every 5 years to see how I age... hopefully gracefully

I can't decide where to go. The bridal shops usually are rather expensive and have too elaborated pictures (heavy makeup, setups). I am looking at something more natural, and the pictures will capture the real me. And perhaps artistically.

Any ideas?

Regards, j

You may find many willing to offer their services.

I wish I could. But unfortunately I do not make "good pictures" of my subjects.

I only make pictures of my "subjects" for myself!

Quote Originally Posted by jayteh
    Dears!

If I am posting this on the wrong place, please pardon me. I can't decide where to put up my post

I would like to make my portfolio. Please recommend me a good studio or photographer that will take good pictures of me.

I have this idea to take a picture of myself every 5 years to see how I age... hopefully gracefully

I can't decide where to go. The bridal shops usually are rather expensive and have too elaborated pictures (heavy makeup, setups). I am looking at something more natural, and the pictures will capture the real me. And perhaps artistically.

Any ideas?

Regards, j
    Post it under Consumer Corner category. That's where you will find photographer's services.

Maybe the mod/admin want to move it?

Okie dok! Please move it for me if its more appropriate... thanks!

just try any of those makeover place will do. I think there's one at Pacific Plaza... and another at Bugis.. Not very exp and can take pretty good pics.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    just try any of those makeover place will do. I think there's one at Pacific Plaza... and another at Bugis.. Not very exp and can take pretty good pics.
    Hmm the person is looking for natural make-up. Both makeover studios you mentioned will not provide the kinda of look that original poster wants. Usually if you want something good and nice, there is always a price to pay for it. Going for those cheap promos will end up spending more money.

Quote Originally Posted by jayteh
    Dears!

Any ideas?

Regards, j
    I also have a lady friend who likes to take pictures of herself every 2-3 years since 1990 .. nowadays she very busy still yet to catch up with her to do 1st digital images since the last film shots ....

Good luck to your search here ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team