View Poll Results: After reading this, will you still donate to NKF?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, why not?

    13 5.33%
  • No, not any more

    207 84.84%
  • Not sure now

    24 9.84%
Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40658085888990919295 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1973

Thread: Consolidated NKF Thread

  1. #1781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    The worst thing, she starts out 1 path and twists around it till it gets to another path, absolutely different and unrecognisable.

    We first get something like, "I'll donate. I support the cause, think of the paitents. Where have u heard these 'facts'? (when its blindingly obvious on the papers)"

    Subsequently it changes to things like, "Where can I withdraw my donation?"

    All of a sudden, the twist goes to, "I feel that NKF had turned their backs on Durai..."

    Left-right-centre.... And I think I'm getting senile for my age (goodness... I'm not even 30 yet!!!). I think its time I paid a vist to my doctor

    p/s: The style of writing just reminds me of someone... else... so familiar.... a cultist.... whose main residence is in HWZ. How frightening, stuff like this juz traumatises and haunts u.
    not surprising.....if you read the court transcript, durai has been equally evasive, inconsistent, u-turns etc.... until davinder and the judge forced him to make a stand. not surprisingly, our dear friend here is no different, being a durai suppporter.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  2. #1782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    The worst thing, she starts out 1 path and twists around it till it gets to another path, absolutely different and unrecognisable.

    We first get something like, "I'll donate. I support the cause, think of the paitents. Where have u heard these 'facts'? (when its blindingly obvious on the papers)"

    Subsequently it changes to things like, "Where can I withdraw my donation?"

    All of a sudden, the twist goes to, "I feel that NKF had turned their backs on Durai..."

    Left-right-centre.... And I think I'm getting senile for my age (goodness... I'm not even 30 yet!!!). I think its time I paid a vist to my doctor

    p/s: The style of writing just reminds me of someone... else... so familiar.... a cultist.... whose main residence is in HWZ. How frightening, stuff like this juz traumatises and haunts u.
    Maybe this is called Diversion & Smoke Tactics? Or Emotional Dissensions?

  3. #1783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    I personally know the ex-CEO TTD when I was a volunteer with NKF for the last 5 years (before I went overseas for studies), and recently resumed my volunteering. Before TTD became the CEO of NKF, he was a successful lawyer running his own private practice. He was earning definitely more than what NKF was paying him then. And given his intelligent and motivation, I'm sure he definitely can earn much more than what he got from NKF for the last 10 years if he had remained as a lawyer.

    Nevertheless, TTD has resigned and I won't want to say further on this unfortunate NKF's saga.

    Whoever wanna flame me for what I said, go ahead. I couldn't bother more.
    So u actually know how much he earned during his day as a lawyer? He told u???
    And u are also fully aware how much he make now..including those "undisclose" income......he also told U tat????

  4. #1784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Conspiracy 101 again? Can't get enuff of it!
    Sometimes the most abstract and furthest possibility could very well be the absolute truth?

  5. #1785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    Nisa, lunch time liao. Take a break go for lunch. What are you having for lunch hah?
    Wow, Use company's property to surf the net and for own interest. Another mini TT Ds in the making?

  6. #1786
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    1 Dalvey Road
    Posts
    474

    Default

    being thinking hard and long for the last few hrs,
    sorry, not too bright,
    and came out to why Mrs Goh claimed that the pay is peanuts.

    SHE IS CALLING HIM MONKEY!!!

    real stupid of me in not reading between the lines.

  7. #1787
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    NKF as an organization explain how the financial is handled, and how it would allow a company with connections to its CEO be awarded a contract.
    Weird that you said that..

    It is human that runs an organisation, and the brain of the organisation is the top management - CEO and Board, and they are answerable to any mismanagement of the organisation and not the other way around.

  8. #1788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    The worst thing, she starts out 1 path and twists around it till it gets to another path, absolutely different and unrecognisable.

    We first get something like, "I'll donate. I support the cause, think of the paitents. Where have u heard these 'facts'? (when its blindingly obvious on the papers)"

    Subsequently it changes to things like, "Where can I withdraw my donation?"

    All of a sudden, the twist goes to, "I feel that NKF had turned their backs on Durai..."

    Left-right-centre.... And I think I'm getting senile for my age (goodness... I'm not even 30 yet!!!). I think its time I paid a vist to my doctor

    p/s: The style of writing just reminds me of someone... else... so familiar.... a cultist.... whose main residence is in HWZ. How frightening, stuff like this juz traumatises and haunts u.
    From what I had read all abt Nisa.....I come to a conclusion...............
    Mr. TT Durex is her IDOL!!!!!!! Like Andy Lau....5566...F4......
    Similar to the pastor case recently...

  9. #1789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    I personally know the ex-CEO TTD when I was a volunteer with NKF for the last 5 years (before I went overseas for studies), and recently resumed my volunteering. Before TTD became the CEO of NKF, he was a successful lawyer running his own private practice. He was earning definitely more than what NKF was paying him then. And given his intelligent and motivation, I'm sure he definitely can earn much more than what he got from NKF for the last 10 years if he had remained as a lawyer.

    Nevertheless, TTD has resigned and I won't want to say further on this unfortunate NKF's saga.

    Whoever wanna flame me for what I said, go ahead. I couldn't bother more.
    being a smart man, durai knew all along that revelations about his pay&perks package would infuriate and scandalise the vast majority of singaporeans and cause them to stop donating to nkf. this exact scenario is happening right now. that is the reason why he has guarded the truth about his salary and bonuses so tenaciously until it was revealed through the court process. the current crisis in nkf was almost entirely his doing, and he only has himself to blame. unfortunate saga? definitely....unfortunate that so many singaporeans have been duped for so many years, unfortunate that the wife of our senior minister is so out of touch with the common man, and unfortunate that, by association with NATIONAL kidney foundation, singapore's good name is also being dragged through the mud in the world's press.
    Last edited by zaren; 15th July 2005 at 12:51 PM.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  10. #1790
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Fubar!!!

  11. #1791
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deslim27
    Are you fan of Durai?
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedwagon
    From what I had read all abt Nisa.....I come to a conclusion...............
    Mr. TT Durex is her IDOL!!!!!!! Like Andy Lau....5566...F4......
    Similar to the pastor case recently...

    I thought that was rather apparent the whole time. Now no TTD, no Nisa

  12. #1792
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    may be NKF can learn from HK community chest

    Our administrative cost is subsidised by the generous annual grant from The Hong Kong Jockey Club and our prudent investment in various funds. Therefore, the Chest is very proud to be one of the few fund-raising bodies in the world who boast of 100% allocation of funds to our beneficiaries without any deduction for administrative expenses.

    http://www.commchest.org/eng/aboutus-2.cfm

    when you separate the administrative expenses from the donor's money...no one will complain already

  13. #1793
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    Fubar!!!
    haha i did a search in my dictionary and there actually is this acronym :P hahahahahaha!!!! kekeke
    Budget wedding photographer :)

  14. #1794
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    haha i did a search in my dictionary and there actually is this acronym :P hahahahahaha!!!! kekeke
    Oh.. its German.

  15. #1795
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    haha i did a search in my dictionary and there actually is this acronym :P hahahahahaha!!!! kekeke
    Hahahahha....

  16. #1796
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deslim27
    Oh.. its German.
    I think it thai, since ParkerR is in Thailand.

  17. #1797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boroangel
    How much pay and bonuses are they getting?
    exactly. this was what I was going to say. This is part of the job, they are not getting paid to do nothing ok.

  18. #1798

    Default

    anyone heard about LHL's reaction to this saga?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  19. #1799
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    paid to do nothing? thats like so....... taking donations for their own use.....
    Budget wedding photographer :)

  20. #1800
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    anyone heard about LHL's reaction to this saga?
    hmmm... nope. care to share?
    Budget wedding photographer :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •