View Poll Results: After reading this, will you still donate to NKF?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, why not?

13 5.33%
  • No, not any more

207 84.84%
  • Not sure now

24 9.84%
Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3560758083848586879095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1973

Thread: Consolidated NKF Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goondoo
    Now that the Board of Directors and TT Durai had decided to stepped down "gracefully". I must admit I am certainly impressed by the determination Durai had building up NKF. The thing that trigger the line of fire is probably the way he handle his "privacy". I regret that we haven't got the chance to hear how much the board of directors had taken, and I am certainly insulted by the comments made by Mrs Goh. The combined properties my family had is far from a peanut. She gave me the feeling she's looking down on my family and myself. I do admit its not easy building a charity organisation to this size if Durai and his team is not had been persistant and agressive like they did. Looking back, maybe we did over react, maybe not. I certainly believe he will be recruited by some big companies or government sectors. I believe he will get what he wanted there more deservely without offending the people of the Republic of Singapore again.

Good luck Mr T.T Durai
    For the rich and powerful, the rest of us would seem like PEASANTS to them. Even great people have humble beginnings. I guess when you're high up there for too long, its easy to forget what it feels like to be the man on the street, to take public transport, to eat at hawker centres, and to feel the heart beat of the people. When any of them lose sight of this, they lose the trust of the people.
    Last edited by snowspeeder; 15th July 2005 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    For the rich and powerful, the rest of us would seem like PEASANTS to them. Even great people have humble beginnings. I guess when you're high up there for too long, its easy to forget what it feels like to be the man on the street, to take public transport, to eat at hawker centres, and to feel the heart beat of the people. When any of them lose sight of this, they lose the trust of the people.
    There are all kinds of rich & powerful people around. Some steal to be rich. Some snatch to be rich. Some work all their way up to be rich. Some cheat to be rich. Some kill to be rich. And this goes on.....

Quote Originally Posted by deslim27
    this one no power.

this is the new one.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...d.cgi?mrsgohct

Can i have just one peanut? I will be contented. How many 1DsMII can i buy? 50 sets! Wow a peanut can exchange for 50 sets! You call this a peanut!

Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Ikg gold cost S$30,000 or more. If this peanut cost S$600,000 so how heavy is the peanut? You guys do the math. I'm really getting sick of this peanut things already.
    CAN YOU GUYS STOP IT!
    Last edited by Spectrum; 15th July 2005 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Ikg gold cost S$30,000 or more. If this peanut cost S$600,000 so how heavy is the peanut? You guys do the math. I'm really getting sick of this peanut things already.
    CAN YOU GUYS STOP IT!
    Hmm.. how about this, just click that [X] on the top right hand corner of your browser window

Hmm.. how about this, just click that [X] on the top right hand corner of your browser window
    Just kidding lah! But, can I put that [X] right on your face? Just kidding lah!

That is a good one. If he cant stand it, just dont browse this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Just kidding lah! But, can I put that [X] right on your face? Just kidding lah!
    Dude, whats wrong with u?

Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle
    That is a good one. If he cant stand it, just dont browse this thread!
    Do you want an [X] on your face too? Just kidding lah!

Dude, whats wrong with u?
    Lighten up dude. I already said I'm just kidding lah!

Default GOHplated

DUN WORRY GUYS...VERY SOON NKF WILL MAKE USE OF THE FUNDS TO REPAINT THEIR VANDALISED BUILDING WITH GOLD PAINT AND TAG IT

GOHplated!!

Hahahahaha....

we can all learn an important lesson from this sorry saga...

don't make too much noise while eating peanuts...
    you may end up choking on the peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    this one no power.

this is the new one.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...d.cgi?mrsgohct
    ... check out voter no:252 comments...

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    I think have to petition to ask them to spill it out. It's the people's money what...Who knows how much the BOD get siah...transparency, transparency and more transparency...
    i wonder what transparency is there when the two lawyers from NKF & SPH got to discuss in the judge's chamber

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...157742/1/.html

Both Senior Counsels remained tight lipped as discussions in chambers could not be revealed to journalists.

any particular reason for doing so??

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    i wonder what transparency is there when the two lawyers from NKF & SPH got to discuss in the judge's chamber

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...157742/1/.html

Both Senior Counsels remained tight lipped as discussions in chambers could not be revealed to journalists.

any particular reason for doing so??
    ask the judge lor ... wonder if they'll be discussing at the top of the 'flying saucer' (just joking, but i so hate that stupid, ugly, horrendous piece of uglytecture [NOT architecture] )

On 13th July 2005, on the sunny island of Singapore, the humble peanut was declared as a luxurious item. They are a rare item in Singapore, where its value is estimated to be around S$600,000, confirmed by the Senior Minister's wife.

The $600,000 peanuts is said to be personally delivered only on a Mercedes Benz and flies only on First Class to maintain its value and status worldwide. Rumours has it that golden peanuts appear once every 3 years. Another source states 30 years.

On 14th July 2005, on the sunny island of Singapore, the value of peanut crashed following reports that Mrs Goh will be relinquishing her role as Patron of NKF.
    source

Quote Originally Posted by deslim27
    really? how do you read his word?

"I will remember this number 1900........but you all can forget."

http://www.friendlyshare.com/get.php...3ChaoJiBai.avi

Someone recorded this video of Cao make that statement towards at end of the show

From the Peanut petition:

252. ESPN Buy me my D2X please... tolong tolong

ESPN TAO