View Poll Results: After reading this, will you still donate to NKF?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, why not?

    13 5.33%
  • No, not any more

    207 84.84%
  • Not sure now

    24 9.84%
Page 80 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3055707578798081828590 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1973

Thread: Consolidated NKF Thread

  1. #1581
    Last edited by Bluewater; 14th July 2005 at 09:10 PM.

  2. #1582

    Default

    With all the active promotional activities put to a temporary stop, I think the numerous staff there can finally shake legs for while (in the best case scenario).

  3. #1583
    Member KopiSua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tiny red dot
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Vacancy for CEO @ NKF is now open for bidding.

    Lowest bidder secures the job.

  4. #1584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Wonder wu Golden Handshake boh?
    Wu, if boh why resign?

  5. #1585
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    I hope it does not end here. The main issue is about transparency... I wonder if he got some form of package for serving NKF. With salary of $25K, that will be quite huge.

  6. #1586

    Lightbulb

    when he resigns under such circumstances, i am highly doubtful that any form of compensation is necessary.


    Quote Originally Posted by dawgbyte77
    I hope it does not end here. The main issue is about transparency... I wonder if he got some form of package for serving NKF. With salary of $25K, that will be quite huge.

  7. #1587

    Default

    HOW MANY ACTUALLY DONATE FOR THE HOPE OF THE BIG PRIZE? You donnate sincerely or GAMBLING? Better than buying 4D right?
    DR KOH KHO KING

  8. #1588

    Lightbulb

    true or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralPrue
    I heard can get refund for the calls that you made for the other two shows leh!

    I also want peanuts!! Don't forget to share hor!

  9. #1589
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    I hope this would make people happy....

    Durai steps down!

    Good luck to the new board and CEO!
    I don't know if ppls are not happy just because TTD and the BOD quit. But I think many pple are happy that Mr Khaw is stepping in, because this is one big step to a more credible NKF.

  10. #1590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    HOW MANY ACTUALLY DONATE FOR THE HOPE OF THE BIG PRIZE? You donnate sincerely or GAMBLING? Better than buying 4D right?
    Wow! You think this one GENTING. This NKF.

  11. #1591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Wonder wu Golden Handshake boh?
    I think the office should chip in an give him a Golden Tap as a farewell present

  12. #1592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default

    HOW MANY ACTUALLY DONATE FOR THE HOPE OF THE BIG PRIZE? You donnate sincerely or GAMBLING? Better than buying 4D right?
    I got no qualm with gambling.........just look at Macau, Las Vegas, Monte Carlo.

    A big plus for tourism ....

  13. #1593

    Default

    Heard from someone who knew some staff working there, they got at 3 month & above bonus every year. Feeling want to join them liao :P

  14. #1594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkkoh
    I don't know if ppls are not happy just because TTD and the BOD quit. But I think many pple are happy that Mr Khaw is stepping in, because this is one big step to a more credible NKF.
    Yes, I can drink to that! Mr Khaw is definitely more trustworthy than TTD and BoD of Peanuts. BTW, Mrs.Peanuts should go wash her mouth and brain with Clorox. She's a disgrace to SM.

  15. #1595

    Default

    for brazenly deceiving the public, the NKF board and CEO should publicly apologise to all Singaporeans.

    for misusing public donation funds, they should deduct the cost of all the extravagances (gold taps, 1st class travel, fleet of 8 cars etc) from their own pay.

    for having a "$600,000 is peanuts!" mentality, they should do 20 hours of volunteer work in an old folk's home, to re-acquaint themselves with the less privileged and to understand the meaning of thrift.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  16. #1596

    Default

    BTW, this is probably the first time Singapore stands togather and speak with ONE Voice! I hope it won't be the last.

  17. #1597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nova_nebula
    Yes, I can drink to that! Mr Khaw is definitely more trustworthy than TTD and BoD of Peanuts. BTW, Mrs.Peanuts should go wash her mouth and brain with Clorox. She's a disgrace to SM.
    how on earth was she chosen to be chief peanut in the first place? was any proper screening done to make sure she understands the meaning of a hard earned dollar?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  18. #1598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    for brazenly deceiving the public, the NKF board and CEO should publicly apologise to all Singaporeans.

    for misusing public donation funds, they should deduct the cost of all the extravagances (gold taps, 1st class travel, fleet of 8 cars etc) from their own pay.

    for having a "$600,000 is peanuts!" mentality, they should do 20 hours of volunteer work in an old folk's home, to re-acquaint themselves with the less privileged and to understand the meaning of thrift.
    Publicly apologise?
    What are you talking about? Give me back my MONEY.
    It is some where in the $600,000 X 3

  19. #1599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    true or not?
    Not True.

  20. #1600

    Default

    I hazard a guess that she's appointed due who she knows....like hubby...? He's such a great guy really ... I hope all these don't affect him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •