View Poll Results: After reading this, will you still donate to NKF?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, why not?

    13 5.33%
  • No, not any more

    207 84.84%
  • Not sure now

    24 9.84%
Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 234863687172737475788398 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1973

Thread: Consolidated NKF Thread

  1. #1441
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default

    I just cancelled my GIRO donation to NKF today and called KDF to send me a GIRO form for donation. Yay!!

  2. #1442
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    http://www.asiaone.com/st/st_20050714_328401.html

    Interesting to see what his staff and patients said abt him.....
    If Hitler saved as many lives as he have killed, does it make him less evil? Or if, say, he killed 10 million and saved 100 million, does the lives he saved justify the lives he took?

  3. #1443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawgbyte77
    If Hitler saved as many lives as he have killed, does it make him less evil? Or if, say, he killed 10 million and saved 100 million, does the lives he saved justify the lives he took?
    dear dawgbyte,

    please do not associate me with hitler. i am not an evil man.

    regards,
    TT durai
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  4. #1444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawgbyte77
    If Hitler saved as many lives as he have killed, does it make him less evil? Or if, say, he killed 10 million and saved 100 million, does the lives he saved justify the lives he took?
    I can sum up their action in three words,'clutching at straws'.

  5. #1445

    Default

    If you read the newspaper reports, the staff kept saying that the reports are only one sided.

    I am guessing that the PR staff are now working 24 hour workdays to stem the damage and to come up with craptastic PR replies to the newspaper reports.

    If they are, then I urge them to FOCUS on the issue of transparency, and not sidestep and tell people what the organisation has achieved and blah blah blah... nobody wants to hear that now.

  6. #1446
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    dear dawgbyte,

    please do not associate me with hitler. i am not an evil man.

    regards,
    TT durai
    I in a way admired Hilter more than u. He climbed his way up. Did all the evils & did not hide them. Still, the whole of German is behind him. HAhahah...

  7. #1447
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    dear dawgbyte,

    please do not associate me with hitler. i am not an evil man.

    regards,
    TT durai
    Oops sorry dear. Of course you are not an evil man. Never!

    ps... can I use 1 merc on sat? wanna go clubbing and ... you know.. must look cool..

  8. #1448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    I in a way admired Hilter more than u. He climbed his way up. Did all the evils & did not hide them. Still, the whole of German is behind him. HAhahah...
    The whole 18 levels of Hell is behind durai. Go durai go! We are behind you!
    We just signed a deal with durai, we get half of all the peanuts he collects.
    Together we will rule the peanut industry. Muwhahaha

    Brought to you by Darkside Peanuts TM. Peanuts never taste so sinful. Comes in regular or extra sinful.

  9. #1449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    I in a way admired Hilter more than u. He climbed his way up. Did all the evils & did not hide them. Still, the whole of German is behind him. HAhahah...
    dear evq,

    the whole of germany is ashamed of hitler, except for a small band of extremists. i repeat....i did not kill anyone, unlike hitler who massacred millions.

    yours truly,
    TT durai
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  10. #1450
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralPrue
    If you read the newspaper reports, the staff kept saying that the reports are only one sided.

    I am guessing that the PR staff are now working 24 hour workdays to stem the damage and to come up with craptastic PR replies to the newspaper reports.

    If they are, then I urge them to FOCUS on the issue of transparency, and not sidestep and tell people what the organisation has achieved and blah blah blah... nobody wants to hear that now.
    They have already started. Heard it on the radio yesterday " Singaporean have forgottan all the work that we've done over the last 30 over years...."
    Yes, NKF have done alot of good over the years, BUT that do not give them the right to withhold info from the public. Info like the correct no. of patients they have, they need $7m a year and not $60m, etc...
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  11. #1451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawgbyte77
    Oops sorry dear. Of course you are not an evil man. Never!

    ps... can I use 1 merc on sat? wanna go clubbing and ... you know.. must look cool..
    dear dawgbyte,

    sorry....all the mercs are reserved for doctor's use. i suggest you take a taxi merc instead.

    regards,
    TT durai
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  12. #1452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myfz1
    The whole 18 levels of Hell is behind durai. Go durai go! We are behind you!
    We just signed a deal with durai, we get half of all the peanuts he collects.
    Together we will rule the peanut industry. Muwhahaha

    Brought to you by Darkside Peanuts TM. Peanuts never taste so sinful. Comes in regular or extra sinful.
    dear myfz1,

    do not curse others, and you will not be cursed in return.

    yours wisely,
    TT durai
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  13. #1453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralPrue
    If you read the newspaper reports, the staff kept saying that the reports are only one sided.

    I am guessing that the PR staff are now working 24 hour workdays to stem the damage and to come up with craptastic PR replies to the newspaper reports.

    If they are, then I urge them to FOCUS on the issue of transparency, and not sidestep and tell people what the organisation has achieved and blah blah blah... nobody wants to hear that now.
    Agreed.
    Give me $200 million. I will also help a lot of sick people in the World, not only in S'pore.
    Then buy myself the whole set of Canon lenses & cameras. Fly around the whole, taking pictures, in 1st class. Employ a few assistants to carry all my stuff. Buy tons of peanuts for everyone on the street in every countries I visit.

    DOES THIS MAKE ME A NOBLEMAN?

  14. #1454

    Default

    dear mr durai, nevermind the others, but i for one want to be your new friend in this time of your crisis. bcos i know the remaining friends you have are those in your payroll. you see, we have something in common – you are being paid peanuts, i’m being paid pea-sai. since pea-sai is commonly associated with gold, i’m very sure i’ll bcome your best friend. dun worry about tonight’s show, i’ll support you all the way, i’ll call non-stop until my phone pea-char – and also bcos very easy to strike lucky draw tonight. if you are making a list to sue all clubsnappers in this thread, dun forget to exclude me – bcos i’m your best friend. and very very important my dear dear durai - remember to get davinder as your lawyer…

  15. #1455

    Default

    Don't know if anyone's raised this, but in all the rhetoric about getting him & others on the board of directors to resign, has anyone even thought about their employment contracts ? Specifically any golden parachutes that may be in there ? It could be very expensive for NKF ...

  16. #1456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Agreed.
    Give me $200 million. I will also help a lot of sick people in the World, not only in S'pore.
    Then buy myself the whole set of Canon lenses & cameras. Fly around the whole, taking pictures, in 1st class. Employ a few assistants to carry all my stuff. Buy tons of peanuts for everyone on the street in every countries I visit.

    DOES THIS MAKE ME A NOBLEMAN?
    You sound less greedy and more eager to share.

    But you'd be perfect if you buy me a Canon 20D I can carry my own camera.

  17. #1457
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralPrue
    You sound less greedy and more eager to share.

    But you'd be perfect if you buy me a Canon 20D I can carry my own camera.
    No problem, I can buy every CSers a camera set c/w trinity lenses.
    Then start exihibitions, educating the public of those poor & suffering in the 3rd world nations, & request for donations.
    AM I good or what??
    Thereafter, buy myself golden toilet's fittings. So that my backside will never ever complain abt lousy toilet seats, & water from my golden taps will not poison me.

  18. #1458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    No problem, I can buy every CSers a camera set c/w trinity lenses.
    Then start exihibitions, educating the public of those poor & suffering in the 3rd world nations, & request for donations.
    AM I good or what??
    Thereafter, buy myself golden toilet's fittings. So that my backside will never ever complain abt lousy toilet seats, & water from my golden taps will not poison me.
    Golden toilet fittings feel so cold. Your butt will get a thermic shock everytime you want to take a dump. Use the squatting type, it facilitates defecation too.

  19. #1459
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aton
    People said," I will continue donating, because it could happen to my family."

    Donating is a good cause, self reliance is social responsibility.

    For me, I donate to organisations that truly put the $$$ to the needies.
    I'll fall back on my insurance policies, so I do not take away donation that will help those that really needed them.

    NKF target the poorest of people to help, make them become propaganda to appeal to public sympathy in order to gain more donation.

    Now its going to target Cancer patient. Because Kidney related disease isn't the top killing illness. Recently Singapore Cancer Foundation also voice out concern that it may drain out part of their donation.

    There are many similar organisation that need $$$, just put in some effort to divert you $$$ there.

    Help those that also require assistance.
    To all, if u've got the time, juz read the 100pg court transcripts.

    No registration required.
    July 11th, morning session: http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/mnt...ript11_am.html
    July 11th, afternoon session: http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/mnt...ript11_pm.html
    July 12th: http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/mnt...nscript12.html
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  20. #1460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    To all, if u've got the time, juz read the 100pg court transcripts.

    No registration required.
    July 11th, morning session: http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/mnt...ript11_am.html
    July 11th, afternoon session: http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/mnt...ript11_pm.html
    July 12th: http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/mnt...nscript12.html
    Where can I get transscripts? Is there any govt sites that I can logon to retrieve?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •