View Poll Results: After reading this, will you still donate to NKF?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, why not?

13 5.33%
  • No, not any more

207 84.84%
  • Not sure now

24 9.84%
Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144496489 ... LastLast

Thread: Consolidated NKF Thread

just hit the 2.5k mark !

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    It's just one big complain thread. Isn't it?

Are all are just trying to be noble and declare their intentions... The irony.
    Sure beats someone who's trying to be funny
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

dun think durai will resign/be sacked. it's too much of a slap in the face for mrs g if that happens.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    I'm just wondering? Is our CPF also for investment? Think if you have a certain amount of CPF right now till the day you retire, how much will you get? And, if you put this $$ into investment from now till you retire, how much will you get?
    not much, you get back the amt you put in lor...

and don't OT lah!!

Anyone have a full list of NKF Board of Directors and what other companies they owns or related to?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Sure beats someone who's trying to be funny
    Sure, everybody else is not noble except themselves ma. This is life.

Quote Originally Posted by student
    Remember, peanuts are donated to monkeys!
    ok ok, i donate "first grade" peanut....

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Anyone have a full list of NKF Board of Directors and what other companies they owns or related to?
    while we're at it, NKF should disclose all their director's pay as well.

What other surprise will we in for next. sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    dun think durai will resign/be sacked. it's too much of a slap in the face for mrs g if that happens.
    Can't take the heat?Stay out of the sun, being a VIP does not mean one is protected from sun-burn.

Global precedents usually show when such events happen, the head honcho must quit to provide a chance for public confidence to return, also to symbolically show a fresh start.

Now, my money's on them fobbing off the public with excuses and justification to stay on because they are "rare" talents.Now where have we heard this spin before?
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

I would like to know who would be so noble to step in the shoes of NKF CEO putting in all the work and getting peanuts for it. Not forgetting generate as much donatations as this person had for NKF.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    I would like to know who would be so noble to step in the shoes of NKF CEO putting in all the work and getting peanuts for it. Not forgetting generate as much donatations as this person had for NKF.
    why not advertise the job opening tomorrow? make it a fixed pay package of *just* $25k a month, no bonus, 1st class travel or gold taps.

job requirements: organisational and fundraising skills, humility, honesty and a genuine love for people, especially kidney patients.

see what response u get.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    He really deserved a pat in his back to bring out intimate details which would have never seen the light of day.

Honestly, I think we shld at the very least, send a thank you note to the journalist as well as Davinder Singh. Drop the beer, I think Davinder dun drink.

BTW, anyone knows the address of Davinder Singh's office?
    Davinder Singh is from Drew and Napier....big big law firm.

received sms that some irate pple vandalised their kim keat office.... dunno how true....

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sure, everybody else is not noble except themselves ma. This is life.
    If most people here are really noble (you know who you are, but not me), then I think they really earn big bucks man!

why not advertise the job opening tomorrow? make it a fixed pay package of *just* $25k a month, no bonus, 1st class travel or gold taps.

job requirements: organisational and fundraising skills, humility, honesty and a genuine love for people, especially kidney patients.

see what response u get.
    u forgot the most important thing, generate the same amount of awareness and donatation for NKF as it is getting now.

yep....the hypocrisy is hideous. an organisation that is rich beyond belief, refusing to save some lives, while gladly paying for a luxurious lifestyle for its CEO, all using public donations.
    any legal expert here? i need to ask some questions.

if, someone, a responsible Singapore citizen, after reading what had transpired in the NKF vs SPH court case, decided to fulfill his citizen responsibilites by walking into Commercial Crime Dept and lodge a complaint/report and request for a full investigation.

- Does that someone has the rights to do so?
    - will CCD acts on his lodgement?
    - if eventually CCD finds no fault in their investigation, is that someone liable to another "sue" by NKF?

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    u forgot the most important thing, generate the same amount of awareness and donatation for NKF as it is getting now.
    remember, the most important thing now is "damage limitation" now that NKF's name has been dragged through the mud.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    If most people here are really noble (you know who you are, but not me), then I think they really earn big bucks man!

lucky i am not........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by user12343
    received sms that some irate pple vandalised their kim keat office.... dunno how true....
    If true.. we'll know by end of the day