View Poll Results: After reading this, will you still donate to NKF?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, why not?

    13 5.33%
  • No, not any more

    207 84.84%
  • Not sure now

    24 9.84%
Page 28 of 99 FirstFirst ... 31823262728293033385378 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1973

Thread: Consolidated NKF Thread

  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    earnings are all relative lah.....

    $600,000 a year for durai
    $1,000,000 a month for beckham
    $2,000,000 a week for oprah
    $3,000,000 a day for bill gates

    Jus remind that beckham, oprah, bill gates are all out to earn money. But not Durai, who are working in a charity organiosation!

  2. #542
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    while we're at it, let's make it a solid gold D2X, throw in a chaffeur driven merc for you to travel to your photoshoots. not to mention business class travel by SIA to any country of your choice for your travel photos. and davinder's number just in case you need a good lawyer one day.
    Now you're talking, but... where's my hotline and organisers?

  3. #543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle
    Jus remind that beckham, oprah, bill gates are all out to earn money. But not Durai, who are working in a charity organiosation!
    charity organisation? so durai should work for free?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  4. #544
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore - Whampoa
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    no more big monies, do you really believe they do it for free

    Maybe their allowance is based on the numbers of call that is being called thru... $1 per call....

  5. #545
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    charity organisation? so durai should work for free?
    So we should donate money to him instead of going through NKF?

  6. #546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Now you're talking, but... where's my hotline and organisers?
    for all donations to espn....call 1900-CONSTANCE now!!!!! that's right....call 1900- 2667 82623 now!!!! all calls will be charged at a giveaway price of $1 per minute!!!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  7. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k_istDS
    Maybe their allowance is based on the numbers of call that is being called thru... $1 per call....
    Yep, it is confirmed that they are being paid, and well paid too... those BIG stars from Hongkong and Taiwan, you think they come and perform for free? They get fat ang paos for saying please donate generously and crying a few crocodile tears.

  8. #548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    charity organisation? so durai should work for free?
    he can if he wants, he is a CEO in another company and owns a stake in yet another company, so why does he need to take money from charity?

  9. #549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    no more big monies, do you really believe they do it for free
    do 4 free? ...nah... doubt so... nothing is free in the real world

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    for all donations to espn....call 1900-CONSTANCE now!!!!! that's right....call 1900- 2667 82623 now!!!! all calls will be charged at a giveaway price of $1 per minute!!!!
    you meant $1 a second?

  11. #551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    So we should donate money to him instead of going through NKF?
    no need money also can. donating a nice hot bowl of chicken soup to him will definitely warm his soul.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  12. #552
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    for all donations to espn....call 1900-CONSTANCE now!!!!! that's right....call 1900- 2667 82623 now!!!! all calls will be charged at a giveaway price of $1 per minute!!!!
    Wow!!! And Constance will answer the call and thank you personally?

  13. #553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    no need money also can. donating a nice hot bowl of chicken soup to him will definitely warm his soul.
    hmmm ... the chicken got to be the best in the world and the bowl used to hold the soup to be casted in gold?

  14. #554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    you meant $1 a second?
    slowly lah.... let espn lust after his D2X a little while longer .
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  15. #555
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore - Whampoa
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    he can if he wants, he is a CEO in another company and owns a stake in yet another company, so why does he need to take money from charity?
    To make easy money for sure... what do he really need to do to call for such a big sum of compensation? Generating money thru donating at an interval of once a year, and now 2-4 times a year

    Moreover, if not for the news do you know who the CEO of NKF is? I know for sure who is the President for Ren Ci Hospital.. and i believe most of you will... but only after the news most of us get to know who CEO of NKF is.. isn't it....

  16. #556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wow!!! And Constance will answer the call and thank you personally?
    as the personal organiser of this donation drive, constance will be too bz to thank you personally. however, you can listen to her pre-recorded message!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  17. #557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    while we're at it, let's make it a solid gold D2X, throw in a chaffeur driven merc for you to travel to your photoshoots. not to mention business class travel by SIA to any country of your choice for your travel photos. and davinder's number just in case you need a good lawyer one day.

    Why not also ask for a mentor (Greg Gorman) accompany you for a shot!

  18. #558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle
    Why not also ask for a mentor (Greg Gorman) accompany you for a shot!
    cannot make espn look bad in front of constance lah!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  19. #559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,105

    Default

    Hahah good one!

  20. #560

    Default

    how come there isn't the option "never have, and never will" ?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •