Thread: Weekly Summary W/ PIC In The Field Of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

Default Weekly Summary W/ PIC In The Field Of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 2nd June 2014 at 04:28 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Default Re: Weekly Summary W/ PIC In The Field Of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (S

CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Default Re: Weekly Summary W/ PIC In The Field Of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (S

Sharing as seen from the r/Futurology subreddit,
    Weekly Summary W/ PIC In The Field Of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM).

(Sources)

Science is a way to teach how something gets to be known, in as much as anything can be known, because nothing is known absolutely. It's how to handle doubt and uncertainty. Science teaches us what the rules of evidence are...
    ~ Dr. Richard Feynman

Notice: This is an automatically generated posting intended for phpBB, vBulletin (vB) based internet forum packages.

If I screw up (broken or corrupted URL links, invalid code tags, mislabelled or missing (erroneous) contents etc. etc.), please kindly do drop me a Private Message (PM) informing yours truly of such unfortunate incident. Thank you.

Sharing as seen from the r/Futurology subreddit,
    Weekly Summary W/ PIC In The Field Of Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM).

(Sources)

Science is a way to teach how something gets to be known, in as much as anything can be known, because nothing is known absolutely. It's how to handle doubt and uncertainty. Science teaches us what the rules of evidence are...
    ~ Dr. Richard Feynman

Notice: This is an automatically generated posting intended for phpBB, vBulletin (vB) based internet forum packages.

If I screw up (broken or corrupted URL links, invalid code tags, mislabelled or missing (erroneous) contents etc. etc.), please kindly do drop me a Private Message (PM) informing yours truly of such unfortunate incident. Thank you.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra