Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: [terenceleezy] Landscapes from travels in Oregon, USA.

Default Re: [terenceleezy] Landscapes from travels in Oregon, USA.

#100 十分瀑布

#101 Torres del Paine

#102 TDP, Chile

Default Re: [terenceleezy] Travelscapes

Beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FreyaEvo View Post
    Beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks

#103 Lost

Saw solarham's KP8 forecast way too late last night and was already at Lost Lake and obviously as luck has it aurora was totally in the opposite direction. Here's one from lost lake with Mount Hood under the stars without aurora lol

Lost Lake, Oregon

#104 Antelope Canyon

Packed with as many people as Disneyland, the light beams in this secret canyon is still extremely cool to see in person. I was here many years ago when tours were way cheaper and the canyon was way less crowded but I didn’t know how to use my camera.. Attempting to get a single shot now with no tourist is extremely challenging. While in the canyon, every couple mins the guide echoes “you have 30 seconds NOW.”

#105 the wave rock

Quote Originally Posted by terenceleezy View Post
    #104 Antelope Canyon

Packed with as many people as Disneyland, the light beams in this secret canyon is still extremely cool to see in person. I was here many years ago when tours were way cheaper and the canyon was way less crowded but I didn’t know how to use my camera.. Attempting to get a single shot now with no tourist is extremely challenging. While in the canyon, every couple mins the guide echoes “you have 30 seconds NOW.”
    Yes. You really needed to be thick skinned on this. As every one will jostle for the shot. I didn't get to book the photography slot as my wife is not a photographer. Somehow rules says all participants needs to be a photographer and have pro gear. Anyways I booked the slot just before noon. We are lucky to get the light beams too. I asked my wife to be thick skinned and just get in to grab a picture. The next moment the beam was gone.. haha. U sure got a wonderful keeper...
    Great shot!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlio View Post
    Yes. You really needed to be thick skinned on this. As every one will jostle for the shot. I didn't get to book the photography slot as my wife is not a photographer. Somehow rules says all participants needs to be a photographer and have pro gear. Anyways I booked the slot just before noon. We are lucky to get the light beams too. I asked my wife to be thick skinned and just get in to grab a picture. The next moment the beam was gone.. haha. U sure got a wonderful keeper...
    Great shot!!!

Thanks. yea one of my friends actually didnt have gear either and just used my spare setup. lol.

#106 Shine Bright Like A Diamond

one of the coolest natural phenomenon I ever witnessed. Pretty awesome that you can actually see reddish looking prominences of the sun at the edges

Quote Originally Posted by terenceleezy View Post
    Thanks. yea one of my friends actually didnt have gear either and just used my spare setup. lol.

#106 Shine Bright Like A Diamond

one of the coolest natural phenomenon I ever witnessed. Pretty awesome that you can actually see reddish looking prominences of the sun at the edges
    Awesome.. did you planned for the solar eclipse or you happen to be at line of solar eclipse on your trip? Lucky you.

Quote Originally Posted by ahboyboy View Post
    pretty nice mother nature
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlio View Post
    Awesome.. did you planned for the solar eclipse or you happen to be at line of solar eclipse on your trip? Lucky you.

actually planned a trip down to watch it. it was like a 3 hours drive from my place but a 6 hours drive back :/ haha

#107 Totality

one and the half minutes of the coolest natural phenomenon I ever witnessed.
    Last edited by terenceleezy; 22nd September 2017 at 07:04 AM.

#108 Painted Hills

Cool man

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Cool man
    thanks!

#109 Fall in Oregon!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910