Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 143954596263646566697489 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1930

Thread: Sentosa Thread XV (Pro Body+Continuous Shutter+VR lenses=SleepLESS NightS!)

  1. #1261
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,837
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You could have dropped by my house, my niece and nephew here will give you a good head start in parenting
    yeah... rite...

    going to start re-doing my webbie. btw, tue are u bringing 1 of the cams there? can i re-borrow it?

    *shudder... thinking of swapping my d100 for a d70...*
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  2. #1262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    yeah... rite...

    going to start re-doing my webbie. btw, tue are u bringing 1 of the cams there? can i re-borrow it?

    *shudder... thinking of swapping my d100 for a d70...*
    why do you want to swap your d100 for a d70?

  3. #1263
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,837
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    why do you want to swap your d100 for a d70?
    too much time, nothing to do. plus my d100 wif my flash is driving me up the wall...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  4. #1264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    too much time, nothing to do. plus my d100 wif my flash is driving me up the wall...
    you can follow your wife to sch...

  5. #1265
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    too much time, nothing to do. plus my d100 wif my flash is driving me up the wall...
    what happened to your camera and flash?

    bbtw someone tell espn to check his pm.

  6. #1266
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,837
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    what happened to your camera and flash?

    bbtw someone tell espn to check his pm.
    nothing... just dat the TTL (or the lack of i-TTL) is driving me nuts...

    i go SMS him for u. i think he's off-line liao...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #1267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    nothing... just dat the TTL (or the lack of i-TTL) is driving me nuts...

    i go SMS him for u. i think he's off-line liao...
    got D-TTL mah....

  8. #1268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Oct is coming in 2.5mths. hang in there.

  9. #1269
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Oct is coming in 2.5mths. hang in there.
    whats with oct?

  10. #1270
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,837
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    got D-TTL mah....
    thot i told u last fri?

    TMC - already sms espn.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #1271
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,925

    Default

    Replied liao. Was having dinner and watching SW3.

  12. #1272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Thanks. the fest today was scary man.....for the first time I see more Sith running around then the Jedis...and they are official photogs too!!! damn man Japan is really the land of the most well equipped amateur photogs. Ah gong ah mah also use dslr, children also use dslr, canon ones I see 10D and 1Ds running around with 17-40 and 70-200s. Nikon ones, D2s and D70s with 80-400 or 70-200s, occasional 17-35.

    But one thing never changes. Lot of Ti ko pehs around.

  13. #1273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    thot i told u last fri?

    TMC - already sms espn.
    never..you were just saying you getting a SB-28DX only...

  14. #1274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Thanks. the fest today was scary man.....for the first time I see more Sith running around then the Jedis...and they are official photogs too!!! damn man Japan is really the land of the most well equipped amateur photogs. Ah gong ah mah also use dslr, children also use dslr, canon ones I see 10D and 1Ds running around with 17-40 and 70-200s. Nikon ones, D2s and D70s with 80-400 or 70-200s, occasional 17-35.

    But one thing never changes. Lot of Ti ko pehs around.
    wah? ..you could have help me rob a few kids....

  15. #1275
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,837
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Thanks. the fest today was scary man.....for the first time I see more Sith running around then the Jedis...and they are official photogs too!!! damn man Japan is really the land of the most well equipped amateur photogs. Ah gong ah mah also use dslr, children also use dslr, canon ones I see 10D and 1Ds running around with 17-40 and 70-200s. Nikon ones, D2s and D70s with 80-400 or 70-200s, occasional 17-35.

    But one thing never changes. Lot of Ti ko pehs around.
    the next time u see a D2hs/D2h, can u knock-out one of them for me and grab his/her/its set?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  16. #1276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    freaking scary loh. imagine gramps using 20D, father using 1Ds and kid using 350D, family covering all ranges too with L lens.

    Some even better, 1 shoulder Nikon, other shoulder Canon. should have got a ladder also..........

  17. #1277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    the next time u see a D2hs/D2h, can u knock-out one of them for me and grab his/her/its set?
    im not greedy...help me rob those with 70-200, 17-35...

  18. #1278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    freaking scary loh. imagine gramps using 20D, father using 1Ds and kid using 350D, family covering all ranges too with L lens.

    Some even better, 1 shoulder Nikon, other shoulder Canon. should have got a ladder also..........
    I wonder how big is their dry box at home...

  19. #1279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    I wonder how big is their dry box at home...
    They dun have a dry box...they have a dry room. Or maybe even dry house?

  20. #1280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    siao eh, rob 1 and they can prob cover my face in every angle possible liao...... so many cameras over there.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •