Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 58910111215203560 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1930

Thread: Sentosa Thread XV (Pro Body+Continuous Shutter+VR lenses=SleepLESS NightS!)

  1. #181
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Support the 'Buy espn a D2X' fund is now on.

    Call 1900-FUR-BALL to donate!!!
    dun anyhow use 1900 numbers leh.

    wait kena like the current hot issue.
    S*H vs N*F........

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If you're willing to wear bra, tights, tubes and cardigans + extreme make up, you're on

    And no, I'm not joking.
    No problem one... u arrange with the G*** lor... then we settle the price..

  3. #183

    Default

    wah... overwhelming response... hhahaha...

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    No la. Miss me oni.

    miss your organic ball-head meh...

  5. #185
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    dun anyhow use 1900 numbers leh.

    wait kena like the current hot issue.
    S*H vs N*F........
    Erm.. then 1600?



    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    No problem one... u arrange with the G*** lor... then we settle the price..
    G*** wear those and you wear, different price lor

  6. #186

    Default

    this thread is now alive ... and will travels rocks fast with key ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  7. #187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Erm.. then 1600?



    G*** wear those and you wear, different price lor
    use 1800 better... cos it's free ma... haha...

    G*** dun like to wait that.. cos he sweat..

  8. #188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    this thread is now alive ... and will travels rocks fast with key ...
    The engine has just started... lolz...

  9. #189
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Time to kick into to overdrive for the thread once again. Alrighty, i am going to wash up *yawn* and head down to the wake. Wonder if they have access points later else where.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  10. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    The engine has just started... lolz...
    Vroom Vroom .... vroom vroom
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  11. #191
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Time to kick into to overdrive for the thread once again. Alrighty, i am going to wash up *yawn* and head down to the wake. Wonder if they have access points later else where.
    Maybe along the way can find access points...

  12. #192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    No problem one... u arrange with the G*** lor... then we settle the price..
    wah... u so brave ah... haha...
    ok la... th best part of the camp is i went to geylang and changi...
    geylang and changi virgin!!! haha... so funny... my camp mates have to gimme guided tour...

  13. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    oh no... Time now... 10.45am only... n i am hungry liao..

  14. #194
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Erm.. then 1600?
    simi si 1600 number?

    I only know ISO1600....

  15. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by key
    wah... u so brave ah... haha...
    ok la... th best part of the camp is i went to geylang and changi...
    geylang and changi virgin!!! haha... so funny... my camp mates have to gimme guided tour...
    sounds interesting .. haha... this one orientation camp for you Uni ar?

  16. #196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    oh no... Time now... 10.45am only... n i am hungry liao..
    basket .. dun tell me your lunch from 11am to 2pm ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  17. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    basket .. dun tell me your lunch from 11am to 2pm ..
    hmm, it can be done... provided i got company lor... if not... go so long lunch for wat...

  18. #198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    hmm, it can be done... provided i got company lor... if not... go so long lunch for wat...
    long lunch can see XMMs mah ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  19. #199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by key
    wah... u so brave ah... haha...
    ok la... th best part of the camp is i went to geylang and changi...
    geylang and changi virgin!!! haha... so funny... my camp mates have to gimme guided tour...
    wah ..

    you tour geylang and changi ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  20. #200
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    i not yet lunch break, but going for my 2nd mug of Kopi O Kosong Gao

Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 58910111215203560 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •