Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All things abt NBA

Blog Entries

Default Re: All things abt NBA

dudes!! NBA season has started!!! woohoo!!!

predictions?
    Cavs-Heat Eastern Conference finals?
    Spurs-Heat finals?
    Larry Brown goes down in flames with his knicks?
    KG and the wolves out in the first round again (knocked out by Detriot)?

Blog Entries

about 2 weeks into the season...

detriot finally lost one after going on a 8-0 start to the season - making a loud statement that they are still contenders in the eastern conference!!

toronto finally won one after a 0-9 start to the season, wining against the shaq-less heat - at least they are still the best NBA team in canada!!!

bro catus jack.. sorry that i did not check this thread for a while..

My prediction? i think it';s SPurs vs Detriot again..... yeah... Spurs gonna win in 6...

West final... Spurs vs Dallas
    East final Detroit vs Heat

me looking for dark horses, they are more fun to spot than the regular contenders. damn man when is it going to be my man KG`s turn to star in the playoffs!!!

Blog Entries

think trade rumours running rampant surrounding KG!! i hope he stays in min, but he needs he needs a stephon marbury or a sam cassell.

would be nice if he goes to NY

kobe bryant just scored 62 pts in three quarters.....

Is there anyway I can watch NBA games online? I don't mind paying subscriptions. Starhub only has 2 games a week....

Quote Originally Posted by wind30

Is there anyway I can watch NBA games online? I don't mind paying subscriptions. Starhub only has 2 games a week....
    not that i am aware.... but you can get the gamecast, text mode type at yahoo sports or nba.com i think

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus jACK
    think trade rumours running rampant surrounding KG!! i hope he stays in min, but he needs he needs a stephon marbury or a sam cassell.
    with his salary, he's almost untradable...

another interesting devt is with the ungrateful Ron artest, who is demanding a trade away from Pacers... now that they dropped him from playing, he seems to try and U-turned his stance but Jermaine is taking none of this.

Blog Entries

only he can score 62 points with 0 assist!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    with his salary, he's almost untradable...

another interesting devt is with the ungrateful Ron artest, who is demanding a trade away from Pacers... now that they dropped him from playing, he seems to try and U-turned his stance but Jermaine is taking none of this.
    i have never liked Jermaine, always thought that he was a spoilt-little-brat (esp in portland). but in all fairness, he has developed into a really good player and good leader - i support his stand on artest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus jACK
    only he can score 62 points with 0 assist!!!

i have never liked Jermaine, always thought that he was a spoilt-little-brat (esp in portland). but in all fairness, he has developed into a really good player and good leader - i support his stand on artest.
    Hehe... u gotta admit that Kobe is good... he scored 62 points in 33 mins, 2pts every min... if he play the full 48mins, he might just break Chamberlain's record!

As for Jermaine, i think he matured alot... i dun think he was spoilt in Portland then, they are just a bad company! he was only 17 when he was drafted by them!

Blog Entries

not that i know of, usually get game updates on sports.yahoo.com/nba. but sat morning telecasts are best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Hehe... u gotta admit that Kobe is good... he scored 62 points in 33 mins, 2pts every min... if he play the full 48mins, he might just break Chamberlain's record!
    100pts? agree that kobe is good... but i would prefer AI to win the scoring title all the same.

81 points for Kobe. He is getting close to the 100 points....

kobe bryant is seriously a freak man.. 81 pts.. tts juz

haha i dun even haf the words to describe tt.. i tink his 81 pts is greater than chamberlain's 100.. considering tt kobe isnt the biggest guy arnd and takes a lot of jump shots..

to be fair, toronto is not a really good team. They should have like triple team kobe in the fourth quarter I saw the video highlights, many of his shots were like jumpshots . Kobe is shooting very well now.

Actually 81 points is amazing. But if you look again this season in NBA, just half way to mid-season, and there have been so many 50+ games score by many players..and 3 players averages more than 30 point per game.. it seems to me that the players, game play and the game style have changed to a high scoring tempo.. with the help of referee, players.. it seems like AI, Lebron james or whoever is likely score another 70,80 points in future, since the records have been broken.

Breaking a record is timing, right place and with the help of people around.. i predict another few player will come near to 80 point soon..Let's see.

Blog Entries

hi all ya nba fans!!

anyone manage to catch the all-star game?!?!! don't want to be spoiler for those who want to watch the repeat telecast later this evening (i think espn would have a repeat telecast).

for those who just want to know the final score - http://sports.yahoo.com/nba

for the nba midseason special!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234